2 questions...

Knuckles
Knuckles Member Posts: 218

Is there a killer perk that prevents you from healing others?

Waving arms while hooked...does that mean all's clear or killer is close? I've heard so many conflicting answers to this one.

Comments

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259

No perk that prevents you from healing others on the killer side, however certain perks such as No Mither and Deliverance on the survivor side can apply the broken status effect which means you can't be healed. This is represented with a plus sign crossed out on their player icon. As far as waving arms on the hook, it typically means the killer is camping and you should do gens.

• miaasma
    miaasma Member Posts: 911

there are killer abilities that can apply the broken status; plague's vile purge eventually puts you into the broken state which prevents you from healing, and legion has a (really bad) addon that applies broken status

• DoubleTap
    DoubleTap Member Posts: 218

Coulrophobia -

Survivors within your Terror Radius have a 30/40/50 % penalty to the Healing progression speed.

Unique to The Clown until Level 35, at which point its Teachable version can then be learned and taught to the other Killers.

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

Sloppy butcher drastically reduces healing rate, that's it.

I usually wave around both when killer is away or nearby, more like a meme thing.

• Rasinbran
    Rasinbran Member Posts: 240

Yeah sloppy butcher is the best perk to prevent healing as quickly, with coulrophibia the penalty will only be in effect while the survivors are within killers terror radius.

I guess there's also Dying light but that takes effect after killing obsession, not worth running past purple ranks since everyone runs decisive.

Thanatophobia gives a slight debuff to interactions which includes healing and at the perk being at the highest tier in full effect it only has a 16% debuff.

Then of course certain add ons can inflict mangled onto the survivors but I'd recommend running sloppy butcher and using a better add on, unless you want to use another perk in that slot then the add on will be good to use.