The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Just an change idea for Perks. Let me know what u think about it. :)

N3X
N3X Member Posts: 39

I have think about the Problems with the Perks, and if we are serious, then it will ever be unbalanced in rounds for Killer and Survivors. But how would it be if every single perk for Survivors have also a second Bonus for the Opponent. Like a Survivor Perk that give also the Killer a Bonus. Or A Killer Perk that also give Survivor a Bonus. It woud Change the whole game Play style, but Everyone Needs to think twice if he really want to use an OP Perk if he also Buff his Opponent with a Special Effekt.
I have actually no idea how the Perk rework would be. But i think it would be interesting.
Maybe: (just to explain, i know its not a good Bonus for the Perks)
Selfcare > Give the Killer automatical a smaller Nurse is calling.
NOED > Give survivors a smaller Speed Bonus.
etc.

P.S. Sry for my bad english, its not my Motherlanguage

Comments

• OXY
    OXY Member Posts: 68

I don't think it would work very well.

Think about it though. Four survivors, 16 perks. That means the Killer would be OP asf with the amount of bonuses he will get, whereas the Killer only has 4 perks so the Survivors will hardly have a variety of bonuses.

• N3X

i know what you mean. But say we the Survivors wear most all the same Perks. Like Selfcare. If you give the Killer a small Bonus from Maybe 25% of Nurse is calling for every Selfcare until 100% but with the Option that it dont stack with Nurse is calling if the Killer wear it by him self? It wouldnt be that OP. I dont talk About full 100% Bonuses for every perk. It would make u think twice. Does u really Need Nurse is calling or will the Survivor give you the Perk for free. Killer Perks are not so OP how Survivor Perks are. I think with the Right Bonuses would this work. Of Course it Needs to be balance as well.

• N3X

Or maybe only second Bonus on Perks they are Really strong. Not on all Perks. To make the perks also as a Risk to wear.