Does anyone else agree with me

Wizards4Hire
Wizards4Hire Member Posts: 10

I've known DBD ever since it has came out and got it on console a year and a half ago. Out of all that time my worst time playing the game was last month. The game was free on gamepass for a month and this brought a new wave of players to game, which I would usually consider good. However, for this entire month every killer just camped. I went from rank 7 to 14 because of this crap. I would see survivors give 7 second chases with 5 gens left and the killer would just camp them. It was honestly heartbreaking for me to not he able to enjoy my favorite game for an entire month. I would message most killers after every game and ask why they camped, these messages were not full of salt, I just wanted to know why they camped. All of these killers said that it was the best strategy and that this how it needs to be done. Because of this, I have one request. In the killer tutorial could the devs add a message saying that the best strategy for most situations is to leave the hooked survivor and look for other players. Or at least say something that would discourage players for camping. They could also add messages in the survivor tutorial telling players to not farm or save other survivors right in front of the killer. Sadly, at the end of the day I can't complain about camping because it' not bannable, but it would be nice to know that other people agree with me.

Best Answer

Answers