We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

who to choose

Hi, I have a problem and I do not know who to choose they interest me : nea, meg ,feng

I mean what is better

Comments

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

Just choose whoever you feel closest too. I go through a rotation between Feng, Claudette, Meg, Nea, and David. Survivors are generally skins, though I myself try to keep at least two of their original perks on them. :)

• bevdog67
    bevdog67 Member Posts: 57
    edited June 2019

When it comes to picking a survivor, just pick the one that you like the looks of the best, since they really are just cosmetics. You do not have to worry about their teachable perks since you an just unlock any perk you want for them later. Make sure you visit the cosmetic store to help you with your decision if you plan on buying skins later!

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

Pick one you like the most, it can be the way they look, their story or the one you can't help to keep on playing. I play as four people; Feng, Claudette, Kate and Jane. I love Jane and Feng's story. Kate, i used iridescent shards to get her for my first time playing DBD during the BBQ event. Claudette I like how she looks. Those are my reasons.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771

Corpse paint Jeff, thank me later.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

I have spine chill everytime I suddenly see him at the corner.

• martin27
    martin27 Member Posts: 696

My very first pick was jake because i had a daily objective with him. I have since got jake, meg, dwight, claudette & feng to P3

• DankEngine
    DankEngine Member Posts: 17

Choose Quentin cause he a thicc boi

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,199

I would repeat what everyone else is saying, but I'll actually give you a different answer.

Toss Nea into the campfire and alternate between Meg and Min. Problem solved,

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

Kate

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

Dwight is best boi >:/

But to be serious I would pick Nea because of her perks. Balanced Landing and Urban Evasion are pretty good and Streetwise got buffed recently.

• ceridwen309
    ceridwen309 Member Posts: 502

If you are choosing for perk unlocks....

Nea I would choose for stealth- Urban evasion

Meg I would choose for running the killer- Sprint burst

Feng min I would choose for generators- Technician

(keep in mind that you can play however you want, those perks are not required to have "fun")

---------

Otherwise, just pick the characters you enjoy for whatever reason. (depending on the edition of dead by daylight you have, they are all unlocked characters.)

• AStupidMonkeyy
    AStupidMonkeyy Member Posts: 718

Feng is the cutest. Choose her. Nea has the cool ninja outfit. Choose her. Meg has.. stuff. Don't choose her. XD

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

None. All three are very annoying.

Jeff and Laurie are the way to go.