Devs fix the ps4 issues!!!!!!

Options
commtech
commtech Member Posts: 18
this has gotten completely out of hand! I don’t ask for hand outs, but since y’all have been completely unprofessional and incompetent with the way you have handled the ps4 community over the last month or so I feel as though the ps4 community should be entitled to some sort of compensation. Oh and you can take a “thank you for your patience” and shove it, I’m sick of hearing that. Don’t tell us to ######### off, just fix the issues and compensate the community!!!

Comments

• commtech
    Options
    The ps4 community have had to deal with more bs than anyone over the last month. By your comment I’m sending you don’t play on ps4 so since this doesn’t pertain to you mind your own damn business!!!
  • BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Options

Go outside and get some fresh air.

• commtech
    Options
    Why don’t you take your own advice. Lmao! You’re the ones commenting on my post!!!
  • Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243
    Options

Hey commtech! Haven't seen ya for awhile. See you in the fog.

• commtech
    Options
    I’m an extremely patient and understanding person, the military will make you that way. I expect people to do their jobs though. Don’t tell people dates and times and not deliver. Don’t fix one thing and neglect another in hopes of appeasing people. If you are full of ######### then say that don’t blatantly lie to try to make yourself look better. Basically do your job right the first damn time!!!  (Devs)
  • Daniel101773
    Daniel101773 Member Posts: 277
    Options
    For a self described “extremely patient and understanding person” you suuuure seem angry lol 
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

@commtech said:
    I’m an extremely patient and understanding person, the military will make you that way. I expect people to do their jobs though. Don’t tell people dates and times and not deliver. Don’t fix one thing and neglect another in hopes of appeasing people. If you are full of ######### then say that don’t blatantly lie to try to make yourself look better. Basically do your job right the first damn time!!!  (Devs)

Sorry to say this, but it seems, in your case, military training has failed. You also don't have a clear understanding of the chain of command when it comes to games.

• commtech
    Options
    @Might_Oakk.   What’s up bro! 
  • commtech
    Options
    @Daniel101773. You’re the one being a smart ass. I call that digital courage. Easy to talk ######### behind a keyboard. This is a forum for people to voice their opinion why don’t you stop acting childish and stop trolling peoples posts. 
  • commtech
    Options
    All I’m saying is for the devs to stop making excuses and blaming Sony and other people and be straightforward with the community! Hey we screwed up but rest assured we will get the issue resolved. Just do your job right the first time. No BS, no lies, just handle business.
  • MrsMaliciousX
    MrsMaliciousX Member Posts: 736
    Options
    It's not dbd it's PSN..
  • commtech
    Options
    @Orion. You don’t know me or what Ive done for my country. So you are saying since I am frustrated with the devs that my military training wasn’t effective? Are you serious? Do you realize just never mind. Lmao. I posted a post to vent and to express to the devs but obviously that’s not even possible without immatur little children making smart ass comments! Whatever! Devs please strive to do a better job in the future and I hope everyone has a great day!
  • ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    Options

Chill, dude. I play on PS4 too and, yeah, the waiting sucked, but throwing a tantrum isn't going to get you anything. I think it's a little ridiculous that you're calling everyone in the comments immature when your post and replies are far worse.

• chefdave12118
    chefdave12118 Member Posts: 193
    Options
    commtech said:
    this has gotten completely out of hand! I don’t ask for hand outs, but since y’all have been completely unprofessional and incompetent with the way you have handled the ps4 community over the last month or so I feel as though the ps4 community should be entitled to some sort of compensation. Oh and you can take a “thank you for your patience” and shove it, I’m sick of hearing that. Don’t tell us to [BAD WORD] off, just fix the issues and compensate the community!!!
    Go get some fresh air. You're out of line and talking to devs or anyone like this won't get you ######### in life . I'm a PS4 player as well and was frustrated as hell at this team, but compensated? How would you like them to compensate us PS4 players? Auric cells? Ain't happening . 
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,783
    Options

@MrsMaliciousX said:
    It's not dbd it's PSN..

Typical of PSN.

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    Options

Chill, dude. I play on PS4 too and, yeah, the waiting sucked, but throwing a tantrum isn't going to get you anything. I think it's a little ridiculous that you're calling everyone in the comments immature when your post and replies are far worse.

I hear ya man. I'm ps4 NA user as well and I think it's ridiculous that all these people raging have kinda given us ps4 dbd players a bad name. Demanding compensation and raging the nanosecond their clocks strike midnight and the update or the auric cells are not in the ps store. Like I totally get it, waiting sucks. But u know what sucks more? NOT GETTING ANY NEW CONTENT AT ALL! everyone needs to take a chill pill before the devs decide to just stop putting new content out for the ps4. It would make me sad but I wouldn't blame them. It would remove the constant headache I'm sure they've had since Curtain call came out on PC. 
  • Kevvie
    Kevvie Member Posts: 175
    Options
    I understand wanting to express an opinion, but the way you approach it speaks volumes and that was not constructive or diplomatic. I’m PS4 as well and the wait really REALLY sucked but it’s over now and once PSN fixes itself we can enjoy all the update/DLC has to offer :).
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    I dont think the devs should waste their time with ps4 anymore, as it seems like that community is just entitled crybabies who demand everything that PC players get, but refuse to buy a PC to get off their welfare console.
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,783
    Options

You're entitled to your stupid opinion, Lowbei.

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options

You're entitled to your stupid opinion, Lowbei.

thanks