The hag is currently 'bugged'

Options
SmokePotion
SmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089
edited July 2019 in General Discussions

I'm putting 'bugged' in quotes here, because it's not exactly right. With the 3.0 update, they changed attack animations. Here is a quote from @peanits.

"All Killers share the same attack cone in order to maintain consistency; this ensures that your regular attacks feel the same no matter which Killer you play. From the Survivor’s perspective, this could cause some attacks to appear like they should not have hit even though the conditions were met. A Killer with a smaller weapon (such as the Hag) would have the same reach as a Killer with a large weapon (such as the Trapper). In the 3.0.0 update, we reviewed the attack animations for all Killers and modified them to match the attack cone."

Now this reads like the Hag is reaching further, but there seems to be a problem with her phantasm attacks. She has always had a small issue with short strikes from a phantom attack. What i mean is you tp to a tricked trap, and attack, and even though the survivor is there, she misses. This problem has gotten significantly worse since the 3.0 update. It took me a while to realize, since it has always been a small issue. But more often now, I find myself teleporting to traps, and then running to the survivor before hitting them (even though they would be within my normal attack range)

Any other hag mains experiencing this, or is it just me?

Comments