D-Strike

kaio_stk
kaio_stk Member Posts: 92

The DS should have a change in the basis of its use, a timer to be able to use it? no, it does not work right, I believe that it could be triggered when a percentage was reached in the wiggle bar, even combos could be created, for example Boil over with Ds, So why now in the matches has hooks everywhere that would hamper its use but I believe it would be fairer and more fun than with the 60 second time that has nothing to do with the perk

Comments

• MonsterInMyMind
    MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744
    edited July 2019

STOP asking for them to change DS its fine if you are having problems with people using it learn to slug the ds.

• Adv4u
    Adv4u Member Posts: 25
    edited July 2019

A perk only against tunneling is good. DStrike had the effect in the past, that even non obsession Survivor could DStrike after (correct me if I'm wrong) 45% wiggle progress.

Having a 4man SWF isn't fun for the killer like that. getting downed should be punished with getting hooked in the majority of the time (majority, because tunneling is a hard tactic to counter and so nearly impossible for a survivor to get out alive)

Post edited by Adv4u on
  • kaio_stk

Hi, thanks for your input, shall we?I see nowhere that I can not speak on any subject here, so STOP you. have a nice day ;)

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

Oof, someone's bitter. Well it's not gonna change regardless, at least not by much from what it is now. Balanced and still widely used. I can see them shortening stun time in the near future tho since the Enduring nerf took away the need for an extended stun time.

• kaio_stk

I'm sorry I'm very bitter today , I need a cup of coffee, I did not want to discount in on you, I'm sorry and have a good day :)

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

Uh.... okay? I'll assume that made sense.

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291

DS has been changed to an anti tunnel perk.

It's use before punished someone for simply playing where as now it punishes them for going after you once unhooked.

Think about it this way. DS now gives you a second chance when you are unhooked as it makes the killer not want to risk it. So the perk even if you don't use it still does it's job if not better than before as you don't just get 5s of stun to try and get away you get 60s which is enough time to heal and do some of a gen/totem and even if slugged it's still a perk which gives a fairer chance to be picked up.

• Raidoku
    Raidoku Member Posts: 69

DS should be token based with a max of 3 tokens should only be able to use it after being hooked minus the timer like distortion. DS as is currently isnt fine and needs serious revamping.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,068

Slug them instead of picking them up.

A Survivor slugged is the same as a Survivor on the Hook, when it comes to Map Pressure.

• SunderMun
    SunderMun Member Posts: 2,789

Having to use 3 perks to counter tunneling killers? Hell. No.

• Lmronby
    Lmronby Member Posts: 339

Boil Over doesn't do anything to the progress bar of wiggling; just literally annoys the killer and Nothing more.

And what you're asking for is literally what D-Strike was before its change, just if you weren't the obsession. It's an Anti Tunneling perk. Live with That.

• lostandelirious
    lostandelirious Member Posts: 12

If you have a problem with DS, don't tunnel the chump on the hook if someone farms him, and if he is a dumbass that you just can't seem to not find, slug him.

• Guertena
    Guertena Member Posts: 392

ds was literally just like this if you were not the obsession, so it got rework and it is what is now

• JordanMalicious
    JordanMalicious Member Posts: 383

DS works well right now. I'm a killer main, when I get D-striked it's because I tunneled. Seems fair to me.

• radicaldenson
    radicaldenson Member Posts: 17
  • Grim
    Grim Member Posts: 250

@radicaldenson remove the timer? So, literally revert it to what it was before? Except now you can't be dribbled. Rofl.

• Remki
    Remki Member Posts: 24

DS was perfectly fine before it got needed but people had to complain about it.

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333

What you just asked for is what we just got it changed from. DS being on a consistent 60s timer makes it exactly what it is supposed to be which is an anti tunnel off hook perk. The time could actuall be like 15s shorter and still be fine, but what we have now is still pretty good.

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259

Honestly, DS is fine where it's at. It punishes the killer for tunneling and going after one person in specific. It can no longer be abused by either side. The 60 second timer is good at making sure the killer doesn't go after you and if he does, reminds him that it was a mistake. As someone suggested before, I could see a nerf to the stun time in the future now that enduring won't effect decisive but that is the only change I could see justified. You asked for what we used to have, and there is a reason why things were changed.

• radicaldenson
    radicaldenson Member Posts: 17

Lit rally ds is so useless. You basically have 120 seconds in total of both tines u get to use the perk. You can slug a survivor to waste ds or not go after them. Plus you have to get HOOKED and UNHOOKED to use it. Seems prettu #########

• ZacKdbd
    ZacKdbd Member Posts: 99

I hope you play killer and I get into your game with my 4 man SWF with instaheals and DS, to just see you come here and cry about that lmfao

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Not everyone cries when they lost one game. Btw I have Franklin’s Demise and Spirit. >:)

Can’t wait to see you call spirit OP. :p

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,430

DS Is Fine.

• Im2Shrewd
    Im2Shrewd Member Posts: 77

I swear I always get hit by DS when I’m not even tunneling.

But nothing compares to how annoying it was before so I can’t complain too much.

• Horus
    Horus Member Posts: 850

Ds is fine