survivor idea: joyce byers (stranger things)

Auriella
Auriella Member Posts: 30

I need help thinking of a final perk!

Where is he?!

your love for your family is so strong that you completely lose your sense of danger and instead only think of the consequenses!

after all generators are repaired you completely lose the killers' aura but leave no scratch marks for 180 seconds

mothers' instinct

the thought of losing everything you have including your family puts you on edge so much so that your blood is replaced with adreniline!

after a generator is repaired gain a 12% speed boost for 30 seconds

Comments

• Murph203
    Murph203 Member Posts: 27

I like the idea of the second one which kinda fuses together two playstyles but the numbers for both perks seem a little high

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

Ooo. I like this. The time is a bit high maybe 120 seconds. This can combo with 'Hope'. I also like the second perk, but the speed might be a bit high.

The 3rd perk could be.

Determined Mother

When a generator that you have been working on gets tampered with by the killer, the perk activates. You gain a repair speed of 2%/3%/4% for 15 seconds.

I will keep these lights up until the day I die, if there’s a chance that Will's alive out there! ~ Joyce

• Auriella

@Elk holy ######### that sounds so much better! xD

• Gcarrara
    Gcarrara Member Posts: 2,263

Nice Perks concepts! 😁

Numbers aside that i think could use some tuning, i'm only a bit confused by the first one. Can you clarify what do you mean by killer Aura? Is it only considering other perks that shows the killer aura? Or maybe you meant terror radius? Because Killer Aura is quite situational, so it doesn't look like that much of a downside as long as you don't use other perks that do that.

• SunderMun
    SunderMun Member Posts: 2,789

I have to be honest, if we get a Stranger Things survivor, I want it to either be Steve or Joyce. I love the idea behind the perks but I do agree with others re: the numbers being really strong.

• HealMeDaddy
    HealMeDaddy Member Posts: 1

I love this!

• Auriella

@Gcarrara terror radius and aura

• Auriella

@SunderMun but Nancy tho… xD

• SunderMun
    SunderMun Member Posts: 2,789

@Auriella I'll give you that lol. She'd be cool too, but idk, I still prefer Joyce. Enough of Hopper, too, I'm not a big fan.

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

@Auriella Thank you!

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

She has a quote which is like,

This is not yours to fix alone. You act like you’re all alone out there in the world, but you’re not. You’re not alone.

Unison - Whenever a teammate is performing an objective action within 32 meters of you, they are revealed to you.

Once that objective is completed the next generator you interact with is highlighted and it's aura intensity to indicate how much progress is done on the gen is revealed to 1/2/3 other survivors. Priority is given to any survivor working on the initial generator.

• AshleyWB

Can I just say that I'm so glad someone else is actually in approval of Joyce as a survivor.

I've seen so much fanboy/fangirling over Steve which I don't understand. Joyce is amazing and I like to see stuff like this which presents her as far more than a weirdo who scoops ice cream and has a much less meaning than Joyce and the other main characters in Stranger Things.

• AshleyWB

I know who you are. I know what you’ve done. You took my boy away from me! You left him in that place to die! You faked his death! We had a funeral. We buried him. And now you’re asking for my help? Go to hell.

Go to Hell - Your determination to make the bad men pay for what they have done empowers you in a dire time of need.

When a survivor goes into the dying state you gain the ability to switch 1 health states with the down survivor. This is my failing the skill check which appears immediately upon healing the downed survivor in the dying state.

The point of this perk is to act as a sacrifice to give another survivor another chance in return for your suffering. This can be used to prevent a Death hook on another survivor.

• AshleyWB

I can edit but I made a little mistake.

When I say switch one health state. I meant to say swap health states with the downed survivor once.

Tier 1/2/3 activates on 4th/3rd/2nd hook on any survivor.