What's your perk build and why?

Cheers
Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

Just interested in seeing what other survivors run.

I usually use Self care, because who doesn't, Bond, helps a lot as I don't play swf, and quick and quiet with lithe! I absolutely love using these two perks together and I end up losing the killer often by quick vaulting!

Comments

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Premonition(lets me know where the killer is), spine chill(let’s me know if the killer is coming to me), Iron will(spirit) and adrenaline(who doesn’t like a heal?)

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043

Currently lithe (window sprint and I can control when it goes off), dance with me (no scratch marks after vault), urban evasion (I know, hated perk right? I use it to disappear mid chase or hide when the killer comes to check my gen) and alert (see how many pallets are getting wasted, haha but seriously to know when I’m 100% safe to do a gen/save/hex/heal etc)

Other builds on other characters because I play them all (I.e. my Dwight has prove thyself, adrenaline, we’ll make it and spine chill) but this lithe one is my current favourite.

• TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699

Bond, Balanced Landing, Spine Chill, and Botany Knowledge.

• Mert_MK
    Mert_MK Member Posts: 674

Adrenaline, DS, Balanced Landing, Borrowed Time.

I pretty much never replace the first 3. I replace BT with OoO, WoO or WGLF sometimes.

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

Spine Chill, Self-Care, Borrowed Time and Whatever. Usually it's guaranteed Spine Chill and Whatever at the moment i feel.

• GhostlyFoxx
    GhostlyFoxx Member Posts: 72

I feel like you and I would get along well! LOL That's my exact build too.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

It varies quite a bit. But there are two perks I almost always use: Dead Hard & Borrowed Time

DH is my exhaustion perk of choice, and BT is used to combat camping.

As for the others:

I enjoy Quick&Quiet combined with Head On. A lot of fun shenanigans can be had with those perks.

DS is also one that I use. Pretty much a crutch perk that lets you get away with being reckless.

Kindred is nice because my teammates are usually quite boosted.

Iron Will is good for juking (especially against Spirit and Nurse).

Adrenaline (no explanation needed)

That's about it. I use other perks from time to time, but these are the ones I like to use the most.

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143

My build is spine chill, sprint burst, lightweight, and empathy. Spine chill to know when to stop healing this injured guy (nurse's calling killers) and when to sprint away from my gen (because the killer is going to search the immediate area) sprint burst to get as far away as quick as possible lightweight takes care of the marks, empathy to know when someone is being chase and I'm completely safe, or to find an injured guy to heal them or on the off chance the killer found hit me then lost me.

• rd_dex
    rd_dex Member Posts: 253

My standard build is Dead hard- to extend loops, Adrenaline- does it even need explanation, Decisive strike- tunnel=regret, Borrowed time/Spine chill. Once i get sick of getting rekt by Nurses 5 games in a row I swap out BT and DS for Quick&Quiet and Dance with me.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Since I am primarily a solo survivor, I run Borrowed Time (because its just too good), Decisive Strike (because tunneling is a thing and while I understand why killers do it, I hate it), We're Gonna Live Forever (because points are nice) and Bond.

• Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427

Unbreakable + Tenacity + Flip Flop + Boil Over is what I like to run. It's a fun build - it's why I run it. It's fun to see when killers are confused where you just went when they decided to make sure no one is around and I would crawl away like a fast slug and it helps in certain situations.

As killer, specifically Huntress, I have a trouble running perks, cause I don't really know what to run. I generally use Bloodhound, cause I easily get distracted, so it's a safety net for me when I'm following someone.

And I have to admit, I do like Overcharge and Lullaby. I rarely use Lullaby though. I have started using Enduring on Huntress, because it catches people off guard that a Huntress has Enduring. It's funny!

These are the main perks I run. Myers is just a random mish mash - STBFL sometimes, enduring, BS.

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

Im switching between Ace, Tapp, David and Ash right now

Ace: Slippery meat, Up the ante, Ace in the hole and Breakdown

Not the best build but my favorite one, free escape from the hook and better items at chests

Tapp: Tenacity, Unbreakable, Flip flop and Spine chill

Just so that they dont even dare to slug me

David: No mither, dead hard, resilience and P E B B L E

Playing with no mither on is so much fun, it adds an extra challenge to your games

I run P E B B L E on him because there isnt anything better to use

Ash: MoM, empathy, dead hard and BT

I really like the new MoM, it forces you to play big balled and altruistic to use it which is the playstyle i am accustomed to

i use empathy to get tokens from protection hits

i use dead hard in replacement to self care because currently i havent unlocked it

BT because i unhook in front of the killer quite a lot and this is quite helpful

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105

Depending on the rank i have / i aim for.

Currently Rank 1 i run:

• Spine Chill: Because it is the best Perk in the game.
    • Dead Hard / Ballanced Landing: Amazing perks for gaining distance
    • DS: Because i hate to get farmed off the hook or beeing tunneled
    • Adrenaline / Borrowed Time: Because i like op perks :P

@CheersTC I like your perk Setup but i would recommand changing Selfcare to something different ("Dance With me" would complete your build, or maybe Spine Chill because it is godtier)

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259

I run Self-Care, because I've learned that everyone else is unreliable, Dead Hard, because I can activate it at choice in a dire situation, Adrenaline, so it helps if I'm in a chase or need to focus on gens instead of healing and the last perk varies but right now is breakdown, so I know if I'm about to get tunnelled

• Murph203
    Murph203 Member Posts: 27

Self-care, balanced landing, urban evasion, and either Quick and Quiet or Hope. A bit odd, I know, but it feels great to play with.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

I usually tend to run iron will, balanced landing/lithe/dead hard (though usually lithe and balanced, i only really switch to dead hard if im feeling a lil greedy for loops lol.), hope/adrenaline, and the final perk can be anything. Its usually a switch between borrowed time, wake up, quick and quiet, or decisive. 

If im feeling memey tho, ill change my whole build for survival points galore- so ill use ds, head on, self care (or quick and quiet, easier to use head on with this), and Deliverance.

• Sushi_x2099
    Sushi_x2099 Member Posts: 39

my perk build is no mither object of obsession unbreakable and tenacity so fun to play

• Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835

DS - every killer and their mother tunnels so it gets use almost every game.

DH - only exhaustion perk that fits my play style

IW - used to run BT with all the tunneling, but with the increase of Spirits after sounds got fixed I have found this to be more useful

SC / Adrenaline - SC when solo, Adrenaline when duo

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

Sprint Burst, We'll Make it, Borrowed Time and Self Care or Botany Knowledge for the safe rescue and altruism.

Dead Hard, Resilience, Prove Thyself and Iron Will for my injured build.

• Sanrainer
    Sanrainer Member Posts: 8

Personally torn between Borrowed time, Decisive strike, deadhard & Self care

or using Decisive strike, sprint burst, Borrowed time and Adrenaline. Depends if I'm in a SWF group or not.

• CoffengMin
    CoffengMin Member Posts: 862

im using head on lately , i want to die most of the time, at least the perk helps me cover that... for real tho i love it but its sooo bad

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

@CoffengMin

They need to fix it and give it a SOLID RADIUS where it stuns, remove the exhausted status effect just for a 30 second cooldown.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

We'll make it, Borrowed Time, Iron Will, and resilience

• CoffengMin
    CoffengMin Member Posts: 862

or simply showing the radius its so weird, my research , however, has concluded in that the hitbox does NEVER hit in front of the locker unless they stand still

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

Spine chill. Gives me enough time to react to approaching killers.

Iron will. Awesome perk for juking the killer. Very underrated. It is much better than using self care.

Windows of oportunity. Gives me more time since I don't have to check for nearby pallets. Prepares me for the chase.

Decisive strike. Tunneling.

• TheLastGreatStar
    TheLastGreatStar Member Posts: 1,002
    1. Iron Will, Bond, Self-Care & Urban Evasion
    2. Iron Will, Bond, Borrowed Time & We’ll Make It
    3. Iron Will, Quick & Quiet, Lithe & Dance With Me
  • semaj_leachim
    semaj_leachim Member Posts: 48

Almost always adrenaline cause I'm bad. I waver between different builds but obvi self care, occassionally but but that and the fourth are interchangeable based on who I see playing with me. I do like using Adam's distraction perk and taps skill check perk helps with ruin. Unless they changed that.

• SunderMun
    SunderMun Member Posts: 2,789
    edited July 2019

Lots of variance but BT is always there as it's basically a necessity and if I use an exhaustion perk, unless I'm meming, it's almost always going to BL.

I've found recently I've been needing to counter tunneling a lot so I've seen a lot of use out of DS in recent days.

Other than that, if I'm trying to farm up: WGLF, Prove Thyself, Plunderer's, Ace in the Hole.

Simply because I need BP's and I'm hording with Kate. (plus the number of styptics that I've found and gifted to other survivors randomly is pretty high and they've led to some amazing wins)

• ninjanea127
    ninjanea127 Member Posts: 5

I main Nea, and this is what I usually run:

• Urban Evasion (i like being immersed, it helps me from freaking out and having a heart attack, thinking whenever I run i'll be seen. Plus, who doesn't want to crouch faster??)
    • Balanced Landing (im not the best at using it, so once I have Adren unlocked on Nea, then Im planning to switch it with that)
    • Premonition (Again, i like to know where the killer is. I prefer this over Spine Chill bc im not the best at figuring out which direction the killer is even in.)
    • Self Care (to heal, especially since im in yellow ranks, and have been facing a lot of rank 18-20 killers for some reason who like to tunnel.

My perks change every now and then, but those four are the main ones i use.

I plan to, however, Unlock Borrowed Time at some point and maybe switch SC out with that. And BL is getting switch with Adren. I occasionally also switch SC out with Bond whenever i'm playing alone, or in a SWF ground that has no communication.

I'd go over what I run on my Meg, but it's basically my Nea build, but with Adren instead of BL.

• fluffymareep
    fluffymareep Member Posts: 634
    edited July 2019

My typical build is Bond, Iron Will, WoO/DH, DS. When I'm doing saves for dailies, it's BT, We'll Make it, WGLF, and Bond. Recently I've been playing around with the character's unique perks, though.