Legion needs help, his current state is lousy

Options
Th3Nightmare
Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,265
edited July 2019 in General Discussions

We have already seen many threads talking about legion, but really need help, if we do not see changes soon in equilibrium it will be a killer as it happened to Freddy and I think he is on his way ...

The survivors say "they are in a good state" why? They are afraid that the frustrating old legion will return and it WILL NOT HAPPEN. We only want a balance in him and that his power is really useful, satisfactory to use it. I hope to see changes soon in it, I hope the developers do not forget about it. Cross our fingers. I hope ... I do not wait many years to see a balance of it.

Comments

• Th3Nightmare
    Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,265
    edited July 2019
    Options

i would to see changes on the PTB, changes that we say ... the devs have it watched and not forgotten, that will mean a good job on their part. If we do not see changes in it soon, we will know that the devs do not care about their current status....

• DBDbuildsYT
    DBDbuildsYT Member Posts: 1,042
    Options

Agreed, We would like to remind the devs not to forget Legion

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953
    Options

As someone who has been a Legion main since day one of his release in the PTB back in 2018, I agree that he needs changes...It breaks my heart to see Legion go from mid-tier to beneath Freddy in such a short time span.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807
    edited July 2019
    Options

Devs: We have heard your complaints. Thus in order to make it easier to catch up to scattering survivor's, Feral Frenzy now has an unlimited durration. We have heard your feecback about missing an attack, so it will no longer kick you out of your power. We have also heard your feedback about hitting a Survivor with Deep Wounds not being worth the 4 seconds stun, so hitting a Survivor with DW no longer kicks you out either and instead just gives them the speedboost with no other effect.

To counterbalance this you can no longer manually cancel Feral Frenzy.

• Redd
    Redd Member Posts: 833
    Options

This would at least be a more interesting character to play than the current one.

• Riddick
    Riddick Member Posts: 121
    Options

Legion is a bad wraith, plague, you name it. Legion does not excel on anything but on getting weird red marks appearing in his screen so he knows there are survivors out there that he cannot reach.

• fluffymareep
    fluffymareep Member Posts: 634
    Options

Legion isn't as bad as people are making them out to be.

• Riddick
    edited July 2019
    Options

Could you care to elaborate? I cannot think of a single build to make on it that will not work better on another killer, nor a playstyle where its power is determinant to victory.@fluffymareep

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,667
    Options

Legion is fine - Deep Wound is the issue...

• Riddick
    Options

@Raccoon Just as I previously asked, I must be missing something important about it, but could you elaborate what is Legion good for? I really cannot think of a single build that is not better on another killer, nor a situation where its power is determinant to victory.

• Redd
    Redd Member Posts: 833
    Options

I wouldn't say it makes them good; but Save The Best For Last and Hex: The Third Seal are probably best on Legion.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

#FixLegion

• TKTK
    TKTK Member Posts: 943
    Options

Yeah legion doesn't really stand out among the killers, even plague is better at keeping them injured and she gets an upgrade when they cleanse.

feelsbadman

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520
    Options

"Give me sugar

Give me something sweet

I've spent a lifetime

Feeling incomplete

If I sound bitter

Or if I've come too late

Please reconsider

I don't need much on my plate

Just give me sugar"

Garbage - Sugar

I don't need much on my plate Behavior, just give me sugar - and undone at least a few things from the rework <3.

• Riddick
    Options

@Redd Even though it won:t make Legion good at all, nor will these perks improve him above any other killer, you answered my question with a different and possible perspective and I appreciate that. I'm really curious to know what makes some people think that Legion is fine as it is.

• Alfred
    Alfred Member Posts: 272
    Options

It is called reworked legion...

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • DBDbuildsYT
    DBDbuildsYT Member Posts: 1,042
    Options

Because they cannot explain things to you.

Every time I asked these super players about some video evidence on how to play Legion they simply disappear like a snowflake in the desert

• Raccoon
    Options

Legion is good at applying Deep Wound on multiple survivors, which is literally the least threatening status in the game, does the opposite of what its name implies, has its timer hidden from the killer in case they need to change up their tactics/it's not having an impact, is the sole reason that BT has begun to see a climb in popularity (rescuer and unhooked both require a guaranteed 2 hits to go down if rescuer is at full health/unhooked still gets a full 2 hit chase off of a bad save or kobe), and promotes bad play/farming via BT.

With Deep Wounds being so non threatening, you can easily apply it to 3+ survivors several times during the match and it will still have minimal impact.

• Raccoon
    Options

"or kobe" should be removed.

Thanks Mobile :D

• invira_zero
    invira_zero Member Posts: 229
    Options

im ok with the most changes, but nerfing his vaults\speed\swing penalty is trash. Since DW cant down survivor its unnecessary.

The most of his addons are useless, except duraion and CD addons. Pins do absolutely nothing, all of them. Even legion pin serves no purpose, cause you cant use medkit while you are affected by DW (even in case of adrenalin, it ll just remove DW timer).