Who is your least favourite Killer/Survivor to play as?

Beets
Beets Member Posts: 39
edited July 2019 in General Discussions

Survivor: It's gotta be Ace Visconti. Why? Because he's Ace Visconti. Nuff said.

Killer: For me, it's The Nurse. Why? She gives me motion sickness.

Comments

• miaasma
    miaasma Member Posts: 911

least favourite killer is the spirit. i hate everything about her, from her troll hair to her mechanics

least favourite survivor is probably jeff

• Beets
    Beets Member Posts: 39
    edited July 2019

I meant as, but I don't mind either.

Edit: Fixed the title 👍

• Atrushan88
    Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,092

Least favorite survivor is Jeff or Adam. They're so easy to see, and Jeff is easy to hear.

Least favorite killer is the Doctor. I just hate everything about him. He's annoying, terrible, and I have no fun playing as him or against him.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

Least favorite Survivor: Jeff because it's really easy to see and hear him.

Least favorite Killer: Probably Nurse (I'm on console) or Huntress (I'm not very good with her hatchets).

• Cymer
    Cymer Member Posts: 946

Survivors, Blendettes. How on some maps she becomes invisible is bs.

Killer, I have to say Legion. He just wastes my time and is annoying. Doc is annoying too, but in a scary good way.

• xCarrie
    xCarrie Member Posts: 982

Survivor would be Jeff. I love our lord Jeff but he’s just way too loud and stealth doesn’t exist with him. Plus anytime Jeff gets hooked I have to remember to turn down my headphones before I lose my hearing. 

Killer is spirit because no matter what I just suck with her lol. I can have a good day and get 4ks with every other killer but once I play spirit I lose. Think I’m cursed with spirit. 🤔

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,430

Aww why no love for Jeff :\

Survivor: Quentin (Have you seen his face? O.O Jk, I just have no interest in him)

Killer: Legion, I find him tedius to play as.

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

Bald Jake and Laurie.

Wraith and huntress.

Not because of skins of survivors or killers in particular but because of toxicness that I usually get from those.

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

Survivor has to be Kate, lame perks and uninteresting backstory

Killer is hag, god is she lame, feels like a non lethal trapper to me

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

Misunderstood topic and I can't edit lol. I thought it was "vs" not "as" so here goes.

I can play all survivors but have mains like most people.

Killers, probably billy, nurse and huntress because they seem to hard fo learn on console and I like playing Myers.

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043

Survivor: Meg, she’s really loud...she’s probably the only one I don’t play that often, plus kinda put off by genius meg teammates. Nea is probably a close second but again due to other people...

Killer: Billy, still learning him but even console nurse which I’ve also not played much as is more fun to me...

• MonsterInMyMind
    MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744

Legion and Meg

• Mert_MK
    Mert_MK Member Posts: 674

Survivor: Quentin or Jake

Killer: Spirit

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

Clearly you have never seen the beauty of the Leopard Print Shirt Ace!

True beauty matched with perfect stealth.

Killers fear him.

Claudettes envy him.

He is the worlds most interesting man.

Finger guns

• Andreyu44
    Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,527

Survivor: Jane. Good personality,but her body triggers me so much. I literally wanna slap my booty myself when I use her. Its just too big.

Killer: Billy. I do not have fun playing cheating mode.

• Redd
    Redd Member Posts: 833

Legion: They've basically nuked their power to the point where it's more useful for getting on hit effects on perks than for anything it actually does.

Jeff: Tied for one of the biggest and loudest character models in the name. Sounds like a smoker but ain't no Bill.

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

Hate playing as Wraith. Don't care who defends him, he has 0 pressure and his stealth is awful.

For survivors it has to be Feng Min, she's just too loud and whiny. Even as killer I prioritize killing Fengs to minimize how often I have to hear her.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

Survivor: Adam. He's so boring to look at and play as.

Killer: Hag because I'm bad with her traps. (;´∩`;)

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843

I hate playing as loud ass survivors, especially when you get injured or infected they're like 'DEEUUUUUUAAAAAAGHHHHHHH" constantly and you can hear them half way across the map. Like Jeff and Jane and probably a few others

I hate playing as Pig. I just don't like her, at all whatsoever. Even with a regular m1 killer I can do okay in chases, but for some reason when I play Pig I get looped for 10 minutes every single time

• Guertena
    Guertena Member Posts: 392

Nurse cuz I don't know how to play with her and Nea cuz she looks like a killer.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,900

Survivor: Nea. Hideous looking creature.

Killer: Legion is tedious. Nurse is frustrating on console.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

Survivor: Kate for the sole reason that I preferred old Kate her injured sounds and her hooks scream made from any good memes.

If you want a more serious answer than that Jeff not really all that stealthy is as big as David ( Who at least has the benefit of being sexy) and his moans are louder and more annoying than Jake and that's saying something

Killer: Hag- I just can't stand her aesthetically, I personally hate her mori, don't like her backstory or her power. If there is any saving grace that she has to me is that her mori is definitely in the top 5 when it comes to BM mori spam

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

Survivor: Claudette, simply because anyone that plays her tends to be the most toxic and takes the game seriously.

Killer: Trapper, hate that i manage to run him around for most of the game and he catches me by a lucky trap placement.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

I REALLY don't like Doctor, sure he's very fashionable and I love making Survivors scream but damn he's just boring for me. I shock people and all it does is increase Madness and that stops them from doing Gens or a good shock will stop a vault but that power doesn't feel powerful to me. I don't feel like a threat playing as Doctor compared to playing other Killers.

I used to despise Dwight but the amount of pathetic Dwights I've seen has gone down since they've finally become competent, still refuse to be team players but at least I don't see as many idiots as I used to. The Survivor I don't like the most now is Ace, he just feels scummy, and though the people who help me the most are Aces I still don't trust them until they actually help me out, I'll never forget that Sabo Ace.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

Least favourite survivor is Ace, I just don't like him for some reason

Least favourite killer...Bubba maybe? I'm not sure

• Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922

Genuinely don't hate playing as anyone really, survivor or killer. Same with playing against them tbh. Don't really dc on either side lest some bugs take control of the game.

I guess my least liked is wraith? Due to my underwhelming perks on him, even though I really enjoy wraith? Or perhaps trapper even though I love him and have considered getting him to prestige 3 purely because getting that one game changing trap is amazing, but I guess he'd probably be my least fav due to how underwhelming he can also be

Least favourite survivor would have to be Quentin I guess since there's nothing terribly interesting about him :/ tbh kinda relate to the poor lad in that we're both insomniacs (clearly for different reasons) so I can't really even dislike him either. Even if he has icky face syndrome

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,148

Jeff only cause he huff and puff as he run.

For killer it going to be pig only cause they dealt her a poor hand once egc came in to play.

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,148
  • Murph203
    Murph203 Member Posts: 27
    edited July 2019

Hate doctor. The shock attack's delay and his lower speed in treatment make playing him super unfun for me, and the deceptive size of his weapon always makes me go for unsafe lunges. He's also just a boring killer overall to me.

Survivor? Jake. Two of his perks are very meh, his sfx are annoying to me, and he's big. Only good thing is how he's harder to see on Autohaven maps.

• sluc16
    sluc16 Member Posts: 537

Survivor: Jeff, i feel he is too loud, even when you are not injured and you are just running he makes too much noise.

Killer (to play with): The huntress, is too slow and I'm not really good with the hatches. So pallet loopers have an easy game if I use her.

Killer(to play against): the doctor, I feel he has too many things in his favor.

-He makes you scream just because he's passing by.

-The snap out of it thing blocks you from using items so you can not use the flashlight or insta heal while being chased.

-Moves around the skill check circle

-The shock attacks prevents you from dropping pallets or vaulting.

-The hallucinations give away your location.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142

Survivor: Ace. I like nothing about the character. Can't put my finger on it, I just don't like him in the slightest.

Killer: Nurse. For some reason, her Blink animation makes me nauseous after a minute or two.

• Frozenscum
    Frozenscum Member Posts: 393

Survivor: None, since I play only Jeff with Iron Will

Killers: Nurse, Huntress

• LeatherfaceMain
    LeatherfaceMain Member Posts: 4

Killer:Def billy only room for 1 chainsaw crazed maniac (leatherface)

Survivor:I love playin my facepainted Jeff but without iron will he's loud at lol

• BigBubs
    BigBubs Member Posts: 1,131
    edited July 2019

Killer: Nurse. She shouldn't even be in the game (imo).

Survivor: Claudette. She is an overused gaping vagina.

• Worst killer has to be Legion. Didnt fix HER bug. Also VFX bug sucks. I am obviously not counting his power either. Shame the only killer i played became my worst to play as.

Worst survivor has to be Kate or Feng. Their voice gets so annoying. Jeff can be handled alright. He much better than those 2.