Is Dcing getting out of control for anyone else?

Options

I started only working part time now so i have much more time to play dbd. I finally reach red ranks again after 3 months and 2/3 game i get 1-2 disconnecting once i down them. I'm not playing anything strong i main clown is this only happening to me or is red ranks just dc fest.

Comments

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,126
    Options

They want easy games. Or they use Deliverance and DC because they won't get it if found first. Some don't like the killer or the map etc.

But usually because of easy games they want.

• The_Trapper
    The_Trapper Member Posts: 186
    Options

It's gotten to the point where I get a DC more often than I don't.

My ping is good, survivors just want easy games as the guy above me said.

DC'ing became a little more rare for me at red ranks.

• tehshadowman33
    tehshadowman33 Member Posts: 939
    Options

To be fair, if I'm not playing Nurse and a survivor uses Haddonfield map offering... I won't play seriously if two or more survivors have Balanced Landing. Those houses are zero fun to play around.

• Tillablerhino44
    Tillablerhino44 Member Posts: 505
    Options

I constantly play with a few read ranks hey now that you mention it they do DC alot

• Tillablerhino44
    Tillablerhino44 Member Posts: 505
    Options

Red

• EAX
    EAX Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2019
    Options

People dont want easy games, they want enjoyable ones.

As i was just reading over it i came into a game that i wasnt sure if i should DC straight or keep sitting in my box because the map's design is so terrible that i cant get away from there without landing on a hook.

I just kept waiting there, i was dead no matter what, even went back into the basement and healed up - but who cares he waited and especially those scenarios.... it was absolutly no fun at all for me to play the game and if i actually did DC my mates wouldve not escaped because on this map you cant even do gens properly.

There comes the reasons you just DC the game and join a hopefuly more enjoyable one.

To be completly honest, by the time this game (if ever) made enjoyable for the players, i see myself been perma banned.

But with such a faulty game design i dont care anyways, a game that is no fun is just as good as no game at all and i consider the money ive paid for this a long time ago beeing a complete waste.

Back in the day i was seriously hoping that they bring the game into a good shape, but yet 3 years later they havent fixed a single of the main issues within the game.

They just ran from one fix to another without doing anything about any of the main problems cause and im kinda feeling sorry to say that, but no matter wich dev you take, the mapdesigner, the addon designer, the ones responsible for the netcode or the insane 360 cone attackrange, the killer designers... all of them mess up and are bad at their jobs.

Only Thing they are good at is finishing some content or contracts that tell them what to do 100% exactly, at everything else they are just overwhelmed at doing it correctly.

Post edited by EAX on
  • LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,126
    Options

@tehshadowman33 yes Haddonfield is horrible for most killers in general and even worse if they have BL. This map needs a rework. But nonetheless I try my best. I do not like The Game either because it's so small and you can never really tell if the killer is up or downstairs. But I just make the best of it.

@EAX what exactly is the screenshot about? I only see you on the staircase and the Clown upstairs.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Options

Disconnecting is worse when I'm playing survivor.