Why don't people on ps4 (eu) respond to messages?

Options
Shaped
Shaped Member Posts: 5,869
edited July 2019 in General Discussions

They don't speak english?

Comments

• Andreyu44
    Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,527
    Options

?

I do xD

• martin27
    martin27 Member Posts: 696
    Options

I've turned off messages on ps4 because it's 95% nasty messages from survivors to killers, 2% nasty messages from survivors to other survivors, 2% nasty messages from killers to survivors and 1% actually nice messages being sent.

• FredKrueger
    FredKrueger Member Posts: 265
    Options

Toxicity.... That's why. Too many butt hurt crybabies

• Shaped
    Options

I always send compliments so I don't understand. And I speak about people who didn't disabled it.

• Bravescorpio
    Bravescorpio Member Posts: 152
    Options

Typing a message on PS4 is time consuming, so maybe they just don't bother responding. Also when someone sees a message they probably assume hate mail and don't bother checking until later at which point it would probably feel silly to respond.

99% of all mail from DBD matches is toxic as hell, I had to disable my messages completely due to it.

• Diiah01
    Diiah01 Member Posts: 4
    Options

I had messages turned off for a long time because all the toxic msgs that other survivors or killers sent me.

But now I’ve turned them on again because I too like to send nice messages to others and give them a compliment.

And If the killer gives me the hatch I’ll send him a thank you message.

• Shaped
    Options

It is not that hard but I guess I won't send any more.

• Diiah01
    Diiah01 Member Posts: 4
    Options

@Shaped no don’t stop! I’d love to have a nice message sent to me sometimes. They really make my day so it’s possible that you’ve made someone very happy with your comment though they didn’t respond.

• yakul1nausicaa
    yakul1nausicaa Member Posts: 128
    Options

It's certainly a mixed bag. I've had some lovely messages though :)

• GraveHunter
    GraveHunter Member Posts: 328
    Options

I turned off messags because most of the time its just hatemail anyway. Regarding how you play as killer or survivor, people always get b*tthurt.