Why are killer Adept achievements so much harder?

Is there a reason behind killer adept's being so much harder? If they wanted it to be equal they should either make it if a killer kills all four survivors or if a survivor two pips.

At the moment especially at red ranks getting adept on Killer seems impossible where as getting adept on survivor was easy which were both done at red rank. I'm a completion-ist and the fact I have to either DC and ruin survivor games to get to low rank or wait till rank reset just to get some achievement's is insane to me.

BHVR plox fix.

Comments

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

You said it yourself: do them after rank reset. Annoying how a lot of unique perks do not work well with the killer they belong to, but there's always a chance you get some potato survivors. Heck, I even managed to do it with Huntress, despite being the worst Huntress ever. Patience, and good luck!

• SpaceCadet
    SpaceCadet Member Posts: 11

Probably gunna end myself before I finish the freddie adept but thank you.

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

The problem is that you are a "completion-ist". Just enjoy the game and have fun, you don't have to stress yourself out over some pesky achievements.

• martin27
    martin27 Member Posts: 696

I had a game today where i would of gotten an adept hag but i was only using one of her perks because she was level 1. When i actually have 3 slots to have 3 perks it will probably be a nightmare to get.

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

Nah, @RoKrueger , maybe you're different, but some of us have an irresistible urge to just have all them achievements done, including the one "farm other survivors off the hook then take a hit like an idiot 250 times". It's probably that some of us don't have any RL achievements, so we have to settle for that :) Whatever the reason, it feels good to have them all.

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

@George_Soros You are right. Go for those achievements if you want, but as long as it's fun. Be careful not to get so stressed and frustrated that it becomes a chore. My advice: Try to hunt an achievement once every 3 normal games or so ;-)

"Challenge accepted!"

• Ghostul
    Ghostul Member Posts: 42

If I remember correctly, you have to get all four iridescent emblems to get the achievement.

So against good survivors it would be pretty hard since they know to crank out gens and not scare easy. That destroys your gatekeeper. Sometimes a loop is too long to try and mindgame and that destroys the chaser. etc. etc. etc.

So as everyone is saying, definitely wait till rank reset or just pray for some bad survivors.

• Captain_Doomsday
    Captain_Doomsday Member Posts: 175

It'd help if they didn't make Killer's standards so high. If the game is balanced around Killers getting 2 kills, why does it often take 3 to comfortably get a pip?

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

I have no clue. It was fine before 2.6.0. You used to only have to make sure nobody escaped. Now you have to get a double pip (Merciless Killer, sometimes the Ruthless Killer message will show up instead, however it's just a bug and you should still get your double pip). With the new ranking system, getting a double pip can be a decent challenge to nearly impossible. The previous version was 100% fine and it baffles me as to why the devs changed the requirements.

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843

To get it as survivor you just have to escape once. Good team? you got it. Get the hatch? you got it. Killer has mercy? you got it.

To get it as killer you have to basically do super good the whole match against every person, even one survivor being good could prevent you from getting it and if you are in high ranks it may take quite a while to get the perfect game, especially with a super limited perk selection

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

Wait for a reset.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

I love taking the challenges, I was rank 10 and I tried Legion adept, my first adept, did exceptionally well, I'll be honest, never really used his powers except Discordance a few times. I think I just played well and thought it over on Autohaven Wreckers, good luck though.