[Completed] How to Tombstone?

Khalednazari
Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
edited July 2018 in General Discussions

I wish to stab-stab all 4 survivors with my kitchen knife to attain Evil Incarnate trophy. If all Mike Myers main can give me some tips & tricks, would be really great.

EDIT : I DID IT! YAAAAY!!

Video link : https://youtu.be/g83jupPTWXM

Post edited by Khalednazari on

Comments

• Kaalaxi
    Kaalaxi Member Posts: 177

Yeah I think your best bet is both ultra rares but i've never played Myers so :silenced:

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604

It depends on the map, so u need to burn an offering for those ultra rare, some maps u will never be able to feed Evil Within 3 with Judith, I've had Judith activated when there were 4 gens left and i Kill everyone very easily, on high ranked

some people are not used to Myers playing this build so they feed evil like mad, and threw salts post game and report

• TheChanelOberlin
    TheChanelOberlin Member Posts: 80
    The only way you can get Evil Incarnate is to use Fragrant Tuft of Hair and Judith’s tombstone, the piece will always leave you lacking enough stalk to get a third or fourth kill.
    its a difficult achievement and it’ll take you ages to finally get lucky and get it but using both Ultra Rare’s is really the only way to go. You could try using Judith’s Memorial but it’s like 99% likely you’ll run out short of the final kill again.
  • AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Stock up on white wards or whatever its called and keep trying it at rank reset. Best chance to get the achievement done. A cheeky tip would be to say "farm plz" pre game and just stare until infinite t3 abd get them that way. I'm too nice to do that but you know needs must.
  • BigFudge
    BigFudge Member Posts: 239
    It’s a crappy one to get!

Both ultra-rare add ons and an offering for red forest is how I managed it in the end. There are a lot of vantage points on that map for stalking survivors. 

I know this is a bit of a ######### play but I’d suggest cherry picking your lobbys too. You’ll really struggle to manage it against experienced survivors/SWF.
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

@Khalednazari said:
    I wish to stab-stab all 4 survivors with my kitchen knife to attain Evil Incarnate trophy. If all Mike Myers main can give me some tips & tricks, would be really great.

So far, I've been able to Mori 3 Survivors with the very rare add-ons, viz., Tombstone Piece and Lock of Hair. I didn't have enough juice to derive from the last remaining survivor, so it didn't work out. I'm hesitant on using the ultra-rare add-ons like Judith's Tombstone & Fragrant Tuft of Hair, but I guess, it's the only way I work this out. My perks are Ruin 3, Whispers 3, Play With Your Food 3, Monitor & Abuse 2. I do not have Tinkerer yet.

Tuft + Judith Tombstone is the only true way.
    Get Play with your food, Ruin, and then do your best.

• celula
    celula Member Posts: 2

I finally got the achievement yesterday, that's how I did it:

Judith's Tombstone + Fragrant Tuft of Hair - took me til only one gen was left to reach EW3, though.

Offering for Gideon Meat Plant, simply cause it's a difficult map for survivors, but you might get lucky with The Last Mask for Red Forest, more open spaces to stalk.

Perks I used: Hex Ruin, Dying Light, Whispers and Spies from the Shadows - need to find those pesky survivors, especially the last one hiding.

It's of utmost importance to quickly find the hatch when only one survivor is left - although my last survivor only had to finish one more gen, she chose to go for the hatch instead. Managed to grab and kill her :)

Whispers helped a lot in finding survivors!

I didn't play killer much the last few months, so I was rank 17, one day before reset, so that might also have helped A LOT in getting the achievement. On the other hand, it's risky with rank 20-18 survivors, if only one dc's when realizing what you're doing there... you can kiss your achievement goodbye...

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    RemoveSWF said:

Get four friends and all set your regions to North Korea so you all get matched together. Make them let you do it.

Otherwise at least two survivors will ragequit when they realise what you're doing and BHVR won't do anything to stop them.

RemoveSWF said:

Get four friends and all set your regions to North Korea so you all get matched together. Make them let you do it.

Otherwise at least two survivors will ragequit when they realise what you're doing and BHVR won't do anything to stop them.

They really oughtta make it so the DC still counts as a Mori, so you don't get cucked out of achievements and trophies
  • FIEND8LOODED
    FIEND8LOODED Member Posts: 336

I have no idea what this thread is about but it has my name in it

• Khalednazari
    I did it! YAAAAY! Thank you everyone for your valued suggestions. Especially, @celula, @Runiver, @BigFudge, @AshleyWB, @TheChanelOberlin, and @Someissues
  • AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    I did it! YAAAAY! Thank you everyone for your valued suggestions. Especially, @celula, @Runiver, @BigFudge, @AshleyWB, @TheChanelOberlin, and @Someissues
    Congrats...How did you do it? How many attempts did it take? I'm still to get it I'm gonna go on 100 straight tombstone games to get it done😄.
  • Khalednazari
    edited July 2018
    AshleyWB said:
    Congrats...How did you do it? How many attempts did it take? I'm still to get it I'm gonna go on 100 straight tombstone games to get it done😄.
    Thank you. I had it in the first try, but then the last survivor disconnected =.= After that I failed twice. Finally got it on the 4th try. Here's the video link : https://youtu.be/g83jupPTWXM
  • BigFudge
    BigFudge Member Posts: 239
    Awesome man, congrats!! 🙌🏻
  • Khalednazari
    Thank you @BigFudge
  • celula
    celula Member Posts: 2

Big YAAAY for you!! :) Congrats! You were lucky the last one didn't dc as she didn't even have a chance for the hatch... Also: another even bigger YAY for doing it on Playstation!! I can NOT play DBD with a controller, tried it once and failed miserably. You really do deserve this achievement!

• Khalednazari
    celula said:

Big YAAAY for you!! :) Congrats! You were lucky the last one didn't dc as she didn't even have a chance for the hatch... Also: another even bigger YAY for doing it on Playstation!! I can NOT play DBD with a controller, tried it once and failed miserably. You really do deserve this achievement!

Thank you so much for your kind words! Your suggestions really helped me. I was really holding my breath and hoping she doesn't dc. It was a huge sigh when I finally got her.