Killer adepts are insane.

That post is more likely an a prologue for previous post, tbh. Lets start.

Gonna say, that killer adepts are extremley difficult, in comparsion with survivor-s. Getting a double pip is quite challenge. And im not gonna say anything against viable killers, in face of Nurse, Billy, Hag or Spirit. Even Wrath. The one, that gave me some headache - Leatherface. I had 14 matches with total snowball on my side, with 4k. I even staled the game at some point, just to get more hooks. Thats not OK. And every attempt, i was missing 1-2 point for double pip. I even made a strategy, when for first, i simply hit survivor with m1, then used chainsaw. So, whats the point.

Instead of double pip requirement for adept, set it to 4k. It still requires some skill, BUT ITS NOT ABOUT STALING THE GAME FOR POINTS. Thats m stuff.

And again, viable killers are not so affected by this stuff. Share your stuff about this.

Comments

• Johnny212
    Johnny212 Member Posts: 35

Just play on rank reset. It's the only way to quite easily get that achievements (since devs make it harder to double pip as killer (way harder on some killer)) . People already done that strategy it since long time.

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334
    edited July 2019

I still don't understand why it was changed to begin with. It USED to be just a 4k, you disn't have to double pip. I know for a fact I didn't double pip on all my Adept killer achievements. In fact I even had DCs on some of them. Please devs, change it back @Peanits

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971

killer adepts are basically only possible on rank reset it's sad really

• SQUIRREL_302
    SQUIRREL_302 Member Posts: 57

I really hope they change it to 4K

• DaS_only
    DaS_only Member Posts: 656

Just don't do it in red ranks. Wait for rank reset. Not worth the effort since the changes.

• Killermain6116
    Killermain6116 Member Posts: 28

I have all the adepts an the new ones just get good Jk I libe how I have platinum trophy in dbd