What satisfies you the most as a killer?

Options
2»

Comments

• martin27
    martin27 Member Posts: 696
    Options

Had a game as the shape last night where i'm trying to carry a survivor to the hook and the rest of the team decides to try and body block. I dropped that person and went from 99% stalk to EW3 and downed the entire team

• Alaina
    Alaina Member Posts: 36
    Options

Getting into a game in under 20 minutes and getting messages from salty survivors

• Anvil
    Anvil Member Posts: 39
    Options

Has it been so long since the good ol' days...

A grab on a survivor tea-bagging the hatch but had poor timing. 😂 I still have that video.

• martin27
    Options

I miss hatch grabs but i get why they removed it. Closing the hatch is way more efficient

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    Options

Coming upon a survivor protecting another one while they cleanse a totem only to 1 shot both of them because they cleansed Haunted Grounds.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

Giving a flashlight clicking twitch streamer all the attention he asked for.

While he hangs on the hook.

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520
    Options

-The chase with the pre patch Legion. That had almost a addicting character for me^^.

-Chasing an survivor in an edge, to the point where he had thought "oh, now I am gonna die"... Just to let em then wiggle his way out :).

-Killing toxic survivors who thought that they are the king of the match, while the gates are already open and they could see their way out before had catch them then.

Yeah sometimes I was pretty merciless... But friendliness and merciless is just one site of the same coin for me^^.

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948
    Options
  • JESUS_CHRIST
    JESUS_CHRIST Member Posts: 313
    Options

I got Monto impaled yesterday and that felt pretty good. I only safety pipped but considering it was the only game I played this week I was satisfied.

• martin27
    Options

I finally got all my faces for LF, that seemed to be harder then it needed to be

• rantypaid
    rantypaid Member Posts: 41
    Options

Getting body blocked by a suvivor multiple times, downing him, basement hooking him, and camping the stairs.

Seeing that same guy next match and equipping a mori.

No remorse for body blockers

• ignoredprayers
    ignoredprayers Member Posts: 42
    Options

For me its 4k-ing against a toxic SWF team, especially if they are lower rank than me. Went against the full works the other day (flashlights, instaheals, full meta-perk loadouts, murky reagents, etc.) and got t-bagged and blinded a lot, but was able to pull it out. I felt like a king when I saw the whole team was several ranks lower than me.

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,127
    Options

@Tsulan Nah, too much time consuming. I let them think they are good, save them for last and then laugh at them when they can't get out.

They just want a good show so they get it by just doing gens. How entertaining for the audience.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

@LapisInfernalis yes, of course it's time consuming. Ignoring them usually gets them desperate. Since only repairing gens is a boring stream. So they'll get cockyier until they reach they point where they can't escape.

Then they either DC or their pets try everything to save them. If this fails, everyone DCs.

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,127
    Options

@Tsulan Less work for me, when they come to me on their own :) I actually had an swf with a streamer and they all died to EGC because they wanted to save him. The salt in chat was glorious.