Question: Does anyone think this is a good build for survivors for being stealthy and escaping?

Options
CaphnYT
CaphnYT Member Posts: 41

My current build is Bond, Spine Chill, Sprint Burst, and Urban Evasion.

Best Answer

Answers

• TheWholeKob
    TheWholeKob Member Posts: 6
    Options

Seems pretty good all around. For me personally I would replace Spine Chill with Alert.

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275
    Options

I never play survivors without Bond and Spine Chill, they are too useful.

I've been having a lot of success with those plus Alert and Distortion. Alert is SUPER undervalued (it gives a mapwide no-cooldown aura notification every time the killer performs a common action, that's SO useful), and Distortion is constantly feeding you information whether it is losing charges or not (and makes clear what actions are safe and how aggressive you can be in specific circumstances).

I sometimes do feel the pain of not having an exhaustion perk, but this build lets me get away with a lot of risky plays, and stay on-point with gen repairs when the killer is chasing someone.

• ceridwen309
    ceridwen309 Member Posts: 502
    Options

Not a bad stealth build, indeed.

I personally like calm spirit, urban evasion, spine chill, (Iron will, which I trade out with a supplement perk as needed.)

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807
    Options

I use spine chill, sprint burst, adrenaline and Q&Q

• martin27
    martin27 Member Posts: 696
    Options

I always go for the stealth play as survivors, killers can't hit what they can't find.

• Nargatron
    Nargatron Member Posts: 3
    Options

I use spine chill, alert, Either balanced landing or lithe (Incase I get in a chase), and either Self care, bond, empathy, or urban evasion.

A good stealth build normal has 1-2 detection or aura reading perks, one perk to move away from the killer (sprint burst (other exhaustion perk work as well but sprint burst will work on every map and good and almost every scenario. Plus is just a good perk) or urban evasion), and one perk that you feel will work well. Like if you don’t want to bring a med kit self care.

Empathy is good because if you are paying attention the moment a survivor is injured you can tell about where the killer is. You can also tell when a injured survivor gets out a chase.

• CaphnYT
    Options

Thanks for the responses and feedback everyone! Really helped👍

• bandiit
    bandiit Member Posts: 8
    edited July 2019
    Options

A really dope build to really have that dissappear effect:

-Quick & Quiet

-Lithe

-Dance With Me

-(Interchangeable depending on your play style)

Post edited by bandiit on
  • CaphnYT
    Options

I think I am definitely gonna try this build out. I'll replace my self care with iron will and see how it goes

• Im2Shrewd
    Im2Shrewd Member Posts: 77
    Options

Personally, I find Premonition more useful if you’re trying to avoid the killer. Lets you know when you’re looking their direction, only drawback is the cooldown.

• fluffymareep
    fluffymareep Member Posts: 634
    Options

Bond, Iron Will, Spine Chill and Adrenaline would be good too. Dead Hard or Balance Landing also works if you don't want either Iron Will or Adrenaline. Technician is pretty good if repairing in a group and the killer chases after the other person. Or if your character model is harder to spot right away.

• Juetts7
    Juetts7 Member Posts: 11
    Options

Spine Chill lets you know when killer is looking in your direction, and also gives additional speed up when active. If the killer is busy in chase, I try to do objective close so I can get a boost 🙂

• prayer_survivor
    prayer_survivor Member Posts: 626
    Options

You can't stealth for killers. They have about 10-15 perks to find you, plus marks and sounds. Improve the pallet's skills

• CaphnYT
    Options

I'm actually gonna try this build out (I'm just gonna replace adrenaline with sprint burst or balanced landing). Thanks for help👍!

• ignoredprayers
    ignoredprayers Member Posts: 42
    Options

Iron Will is the single best stealth perk, hands down. Definitely worth leveling up Jake for it if you don't have it already.

I played very immersive and stealthy for the first couple hundred hours in the game, when I got iron will my rank got a lot better. I don't play as stealthy these days because I like being in chases - I use the standard meta perks mostly, DS, adrenaline, dead hard, etc. -- but still find room for Iron Will sometimes. It will save you so much.

Try dropping urban. I know it seems really good, but after a while of not playing with it you will learn that you can line-of-sight and sneak around 99% just as well without it.