Life of a Solo Survivor

1 gen left, 4 survivors still alive versus a Ghostface.

Ghostface puts a survivor on the hook and puts me in expose, so I tried to lead him away from the hooked survivor and gens over to the other side of the map.

The entire time I'm being chased and finally caught... Neither of the other 2 survivors went for the save or were working on a gen.

They were crouching in a corner healing eachother???

Wow! Just... Wow!

So the Ghostface ended up getting a 4k.

Comments

• newavitar
    newavitar Member Posts: 395

Have you tried gitting gud? I've heard it works wonders.

Seriously tho that's the way the cookie crumbles. Sometimes you get ######### survivors. That's why I'd be down for coms being implemented in the game, like a proximity thing or something. Help the solos (cause there won't be any solo survivors in essence) and lets us balance around swf

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

considering the rest of what he said I'ma say that was sarcasm

• prettyf
    prettyf Member Posts: 442

you attacked other person without reason or even conversation and pretend better

actually read something before comment something

cause you don't even looks worthy to get most basic advise like this

• Captain_Doomsday
    Captain_Doomsday Member Posts: 175

Reminds me of the time I soloed two generators, was the only one to unhook, and got abandoned by the remaining two at my first down opening the escape gates.

SWF is kind of bad for everyone but the SWFs, but you can't have a game that doesn't let you play with your friends, and you can't only match SWFs with other SWFs when that only applies to two-man teams.

• Netharon
    Netharon Member Posts: 29

Well, I reached rank 5 going solo from the bottom, there’s that. I did notice that once I got into these ranks, I started thinking about finding better survivors to make swf groups.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

Lately while playing solo I have been left A LOT on the hook, or survivors crouching from one end of the map to come get me so I end up in second phase.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

Solo survivor is always an adventure. Just move on to the next match.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

As a solo survivor the killer is not your only enemy.

• Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835

Playing killer is 1v4.

Solo Survivor is 1v4 hardmode.

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

About 1 out of 5 games I have some fun, a healthy match with even skills and no outrageous items or offerings. The rest is an exercise in frustration seeing how well you can do against terrible odds. Guess that 1 out of 5 keeps me going, but the other 4 are really wearing me down.

• No_Cluie_Louis
    No_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,093

a sad truth

• OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716

See that's the thing! After that match, I had 5 similar matches like that.

3 or more survivors still remaining and only 1 gen left, but nobody is repairing.

Killer gets another 4k.

One of my matches we gen rushed a Tombstone Myers. He killed 1 person while we're trying to get a door open.

He downed another so I went for the save and took their place (because I had Deliverance) and the entire time that was going on... The person that was opening the gate... Decided to stop opening the gate? It wasn't even 99'd.

Oh! Did I mention this Myers also had Noed? (Noed on a Myers... soak it in!)

I hop off the hook while everyone goes down and now he spots me and he gets a 4k.