What would you choose for the Xs, out of the following?:

- Nurse's Calling

- Sloppy Butcher

- Enduring

- Brutal Strength

- Make Your Choice

- Pop Goes The Weasel

- No One Escapes Death

I'd normally combo NC & SB or Enduring & BS.

Comments

• DaS_only
    DaS_only Member Posts: 656
    Options

What killer? Pretty much basic M1 killers? Current meta is spirit fury and enduring.

When survivors drop pallets early just lunge or appreciate that they are dropping early and not waste your time.

• fluffymareep
    fluffymareep Member Posts: 634
    Options

If I had to chose from the list, I'd probably go with Pop Goes The Weasel and Enduring. Pop had a buff recently and will give you something to pressure gens with while Ruin is up and after it's been taken out. Enduring to help with stuns/loops. There's other perks I'd choose for my typical builds, though.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,629
    Options

If it is an M1-Killer, Spirit Fury/Enduring, as well as replacing either Ruin or BBQ with PGTW.

If it is not an M1-Killer, Tracking Perks, so NC would be my first Perk to go. And then probably either PGTW or once again replacing BBQ or Ruin with PGTW and going for Sloppy Butcher.

• Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835
    Options

All my "M1 killers" have same boring combo: BBQ, Ruin, Enduring&Spirit Fury.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

Hm, Enduring+Sloppy, Sloppy+Nurse's or if im feeling spicy NOED+Enduring

• No_Cluie_Louis
    No_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,093
    Options

for billy its enduring + sloppy (brutal strength is so much worse)

for spirit and nurse it's nurses and sloppy

for trapper it's nurses and enduring (but sometimes sloppy)

i only used noed if it's a meme build and in my opinion the other perks you said are bad

• gantes
    gantes Member Posts: 1,611
    Options

For most M1 killers it's Enduring+Spirit Fury

For Huntress, Nurse's is essential

Spirit benefits from Nurse's and Sloppy because you have to heal against her

Nurse can run whatever she wants

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807
    Options

PGTW and either SB or NC depending on your Killer.

Stealth Killers prefer SB

• Forceful_Spork
    Forceful_Spork Member Posts: 87
    Options

I would never even use Ruin in the first place. I would go BBQ, Corrupt Intervention, Sloppy Butcher, and either Pop Goes The Weasel or No One Escapes Death.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

Monstrous Shrine and Unrelenting. Tier Zero.

• drimmalor
    drimmalor Member Posts: 909
    Options

Out of those perks - Sloppy Butcher and Enduring make for a well-rounded build.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

Enduring and PGTW.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

Since you don't state a Killer, i'll assume my lovely Wraith.

Enduring & Make Your Choice.

• Nescau_Fernando
    Nescau_Fernando Member Posts: 44
    Options

(Ruin/BBQ/Enduring/Spirit Fury) for Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly, Myers, Doctor, Leatherface, Freddy, Pig, Clown, Legion, Plague and Ghostface.

(Ruin/BBQ/Sloppy Butcher/Infectious Fright) for Nurse.

(Ruin/Sloppy Butcher/ MYC/NOED) for Hag.

(Ruin/BBQ/Sloppy Butcher/NOED) for Spirit.

(Ruin/BBQ/X/X) for Huntress. Since BHVR recently changed lullaby to be non-directional, I have been trying different builds for her. Too early for me to choose a favorite build.

• Acesthetiic
    Acesthetiic Member Posts: 1,077
    Options

@Nescau_Fernando Hag is too good to be using NOED.

• Nescau_Fernando
    Nescau_Fernando Member Posts: 44
    Options

@Acesthetiic Hag gets even better using NOED!

• [Deleted User]
    Options

NOED or BS (depends on killer) and Make Your Choice for sure.

• ArecBalrin
    ArecBalrin Member Posts: 636
    Options

Generally, it's not optimal to have NOED with Ruin.

Ruin is a snow-balling perk: longer matches tend to be more favourable to killers as survivors use up their resources; pallets, items, 2nd-chances, hook-lives and each other. Ruin is an optional objective that will usually take time to find if it's not found near the start, but it will force generator progress to be slower. The killer leverages this potential extra-time to snow-ball the match in their favour.

NOED is a rubber-banding perk: it's an insurance-card that may not even come into use. It's an optional objective, but unlike Ruin requires all the totems to be cleansed and is concealed until it's active: this is a secondary-use, as an implied threat. All killers end up benefitting from that even if they haven't equipped it; the possibility that they might have it is enough. If the survivors are not anticipating that threat and NOED activates, the killer has a chance to rubber-band the match and move from a position of losing back into possibly reversing the outcome.

They have poor synergy with other Hex perks, including each other. NOED because it's one less totem it can possibly spawn into for each Hex used. Ruin is an issue for Hex perks because it prompts survivors to go hunting for totems right from the start. If Ruin does work well in a match, it can mean that NOED never even gets a chance to be activated.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

PGTW and NC

• [Deleted User]
    Options

I don't pick Ruin, instead i do an endgame build with Blood Warden and Fire Up. NOED is in all of my builds regardless. It counters adrenaline, and that is enough for me. Sometimes i will switch up NOED with Devour Hope and include Ruin in the same build so that if 1 gets broken, the other 1 is still in.

• ignoredprayers
    ignoredprayers Member Posts: 42
    Options

how much better was enduring+spirit fury before they messed enduring up? I've only had this combo since enduring got accidentally nerfed, and it seems pretty underwhelming for how frequently its hailed as the top build