Poised and Solidarity underestimated

Laurie_Struddle
Laurie_Struddle Member Posts: 16
edited July 2019 in General Discussions

I've rencently played with both and honestly, i like them hard. Poised will allow you to easily lose the killer if you're that guy that loop him all the game, and with Adrenaline, it's just delicious, Solidarity will allow you to heal yourself a lot faster if you're with someone, i've done a game in which, at a moment, the killer was coming on us when we're healing ourselves, and Solidarity allowed my mate to actually finish my healing bar on time. (Even better with We'll make it)

Anyway, i think they sould get a little buff, Poised should hide scratch marks more like 15 or 20 secondes a gen, and Solidarity should converse 75% instead of 50% considering you won't be all the time with a mate, hence the interest of Self Care even if Soldarity is still good.

(Btw, i didnt talk about Head On, because i can't like it considering it's often bugged, i used to play it, but when you fast leave the locker when the killer is in front of it, and don't work, it's stupid. It should be reworked and have a bigger hitbox zone.)

Comments

• Ark_the_Bonsai
    Ark_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 867

Personally I just want Solidarity to, like We'll Make It, let the other survs know I have it. Just so they stop trying to force the first heal on me because they think i'm the one more in danger. If they don't know I have it, then they don't know it'll be faster for me to heal them first

• WTBacon
    WTBacon Member Posts: 593

Solidarity is a bit too specific to be used, in my opinion. Cannot use a medkit, you must also be injured, and only 50% of the healing goes to you. Also there's the part were you basically have to fight with your teammate to be the one to heal them, because if they heal you, you basically wasted a perk slot.

The reason why Poised isn't popular is because of the first time you use it. When you first use the perk, it will most likely be on Jane Romero. She is very thick, and the clap of her buttocks directly counters the perk's effects, which gives players a bad impression.

• Lametart
    Lametart Member Posts: 118

LMAOOOOO WHYYY XDD

But that can kinda be solved if the devs do the thing @Ark_the_Bonsai said. To make it so that other survivors see when you have it. So they let you heal first. And also, you can mix in Botany knowledge to heal faster, or We'll Make it.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

I actually really enjoy running Poised. It's very nice with Dark sense. :v

As for Solidarity, I really wanted to enjoy it but it's just too situational. I would love to see @Ark_the_Bonsai 's suggestion be implemented. I think the numbers for Solidarity should be 50/75/100%. Also why can't we use med kits?

• CoffengMin
    CoffengMin Member Posts: 862

the medkit part is most likely to avoid insta double heals with the syringe thing

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476

I use Solidarity on the regular, but that’s just because it synergizes extremely well with my healing build. So I use IW/WMI/Empathy/Solidarity.

On its own though, I concur with most others in the belief that it sucks major pee pee.

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

I really like Poised, because either on a chase or after finishing a gen. I can use Lithe and Quick and Quiet to get a quick get away Spine Chill too, so i can see if i need to leave sooner. Solidarity is combined with Empathy, Iron Will and Spine Chill.