Ps4 autoaim and sensitivity problems? this is serious devs

lunaticlifter
lunaticlifter Member Posts: 426
edited July 2019 in General Discussions

It's start to getting even more frustrating playing especially some killers due to the new autoaim and lower sensitvity, literally if the survivors try to juke (like running for a moment at me then immediately change direction), the autoaim make me hits the air! i know when it's autoaim or not, i literally just rage quitted a game with my legion after 3-4 miss due to that, we have to deal with this bullshit sensitivity and now also with this bullshit autoaim , if we don't consider fps drops.. i appreciate the hard work and the big improvement you did for ps4, but seriously it's just not enough, it's in a bad state right now the console for killers...

Comments

• LA2KMATT
    LA2KMATT Member Posts: 23

I can validate that this is an issue on PS4, I get robbed from many hits because of the lag and weird auto-aim in certain situations. I recall the devs explaining that there wasn’t anything wrong with the auto-aim in one of their streams, but we can just hope that the much needed OPTIMIZATION comes in soon.

• lunaticlifter

@LA2KMATT because if the survivors are not braindead and don't run in a straight line, like fake turn back then go on, or just change direction, the autoaim doesn't help you that much anymore... also i don't have the speed to react due to the sensitivity... it's been years and we still have to deal with this, i'm not even complaining about framerates right now.

• BismarckCane
    BismarckCane Member Posts: 73

My favorite is the swing and it directs you via autoaim at the wall beside you. (Face palm)

Tip for console: PS4 crank sensitivity to max and don't play on wifi, make sure survivors are under 150 ping to you or dodge the lobby.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

I was playing old Freddy and they do that for the hooked person, tried striking the person going to unhook but instead it made me hit the hooked Survivor and did the wipe animation, I was pissed.

• FredKrueger
    FredKrueger Member Posts: 265

Yeah the hit boxes are horrible. 360ing is KILLING ME when auto aim.... I've been saying something for over a week now, and nothing. Just get told I suck and need to play better... PC is not PS4. Xbox is not ps4. Throw us a friggin bone here, man.

• harpuia
    harpuia Member Posts: 38

I dont expect to hit survivors doing 360 everytime even knowing how to deal with it, but when you have your hit lined up with a survivor that is running in a straight line and this system just automatically pull your weapon to one side like a magnet, you know something is REALLY broken.

• lunaticlifter

@FredKrueger @harpuia i really hope they will solve these problems as soon as possible, i will not complain anymore then