So Devs, you plan on doing anything with the SB Exploit?

Options
HeHeBoii
HeHeBoii Member Posts: 507

I am pretty sure if Killers had an exploit with bloodlust, that would be patched ASAP.

GG Survivors who exploit, true skill :)

Comments

• lindenis
    lindenis Member Posts: 60
    Options

as if killers have not abused an exploit / bug in the past lul

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807
    Options

I would like to remind you that wake up was fixed almost immediately.

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953
    Options

@lindenis I think that’s the point of the discussion. SB is being abused but hasn’t been addressed, nor will anyone be punished for using it, while bugs in the past, like the double blade addon bug for Legion, would cause anyone who was using it to get banned while they were trying to fix it.

• Mert_MK
    Mert_MK Member Posts: 674
    Options

It was fixed in the PTB, so most likely in the upcoming patch.

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953
    Options

@miaasma There’s a difference between a perk not working and a perk being abused due to an exploit.

• HeHeBoii
    HeHeBoii Member Posts: 507
    Options
  • oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,289
    edited July 2019
    Options

They also didn't ban or threaten anyone with bans for using the PWYF, Thanatophobia or second Legion blades bug that were all around when the Wake Up bug was around, or Wake Up itself. It's not bias, they clearly learned that they DON'T want to deal with situations like this with bans after the initial blades bug incident, and instead focus on just fixing the bugs when they can.

Sure people were threatened and banned for the initial blades bug, but no one was for the bugs that were around when Wake Up was bugged, killers and survivors alike. If that's still not good enough then it just seems like you're out for petty "revenge" more than anything.

EDIT: And as said, it was apparently fixed in the PTB so I guess they figured it out and it will be fixed on live soon.

• theArashi
    theArashi Member Posts: 998
    Options

Weren't there immidiate message in the game that exploiters of double blade on legion will be banned and then they actually banned people using it?

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

First off you'd have a very hard time finding out who is actually abusing the SB bug. Second off there is no bias with bugs so please stop saying this it's quite annoying that people actually think this :/

• Kabu
    Kabu Member Posts: 926
    Options

To those saying double blade isn't bannable: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system#latest

It's listed in the rules which were last updated on July 14