Is it worth playing legion?

hi it's me again and i have question Is it worth playing legion? yeah i writes it because i get 4 kills and 30

thousands on him 😁

ps: and if anyone knows what perks he must have pls tell me

Comments

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

Legion is a decent killer even after his gutting. I personally think he was better before the rework simply because you could be a lot more flexible with his power. Now though, most folks use the same few Perks:

HEX: Ruin - Slows the game down "Just a lil' bit."

Barbecue and Chili - Gives you BP and map awareness of survivors (Why wouldn't you use this perk?)

Spirit Fury - This helps you get downs faster as you can bait the pallet drop real easy by Frenzying into the Pallet.

Enduring - Makes Pallet stuns shorter. 'Nuff said.

That's the average Joe Legion perk set that some people use but I have my own favorites:

"Mr.X Build"

Enduring - Pallet Stuns are shorter.

Brutal Strength - Break Pallets and Generators 20% faster

Bamboozle - You vault 15% faster and block vaulted windows for 16 seconds.

Fire Up - For each generator completed you gain a 4% bonus to Pallet/Gen breaking and Vaulting for the rest of the trial. (This let's you get ridiculous vault and pallet break speeds with Bamboozle and Brutal Strength.

I had another build I used to use with Coulrophobia and Sloppy Butcher to make the Frenzy damage actually mean something, but I've forgotten the rest.

• fluffymareep
    fluffymareep Member Posts: 634

I really like Legion! Right now I'm using Discordance, BBQ, Ruin, and Spies. I would say play around with perks until you find combinations you like. c: I just don't have all the perks on her yet.

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

NOED, BBQ, Thanophobia, Nurse call.

Gens get delayed when you hurt someone; you find them later with BBQ and/or Nurse call and, if that fails, they NEVER expect NOED on Legion ;-) So many dead survivors have made fun of my choice of NOED for Legion, their salty screams can still be heard coming from my basement

• tehshadowman33
    tehshadowman33 Member Posts: 939

Legion's beyond awful on maps like Temple of Purgation.

If survivors all do solo generators on a large map, you're going to be lucky if you 2k.

Legion should have more penalties on using his ability, but it ramps up speed and other perks for each hit given during Feral Frenzy.

It's a nonlethal ability right now anyways.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

I run Save the Best for Last, Third Seal, Bamboozle and Franklin's/Sloppy on Legion, its the "oh no don't hit me Mr. Killer!" build.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Legion is a mediocre killer in terms of viability. If you know how to chase optimally, then you can expect a decent amount of success.

As for perks, I recommend the standard M1 killer build: Ruin, BBQ, Enduring, and Spirit Fury.

• Odimm
    Odimm Member Posts: 33

Like countless other posts on this forums state, Legion is without contest the worst killer at the moment.

Unlike other killers, his ability hurts him more then benefits in any way - provided that survivors know what they are doing (purple-red ranks) they will simply not heal and play seperately. To top that off they can even do generators while bleeding. Meanwhile you will get looped to death as you are playing a plain M1 killer.

There is an endless amount of suggestions for fixing Legion but BHVR just will not listen it seems.

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737

@op I dunno. Is it worth to play a trap-less Trapper?

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Avoid him. After his.. rework.. he lost too much of his power.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

Legion is #########.