Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The Nurse or Hillbilly?

samirk98
samirk98 Member Posts: 167
I know it seems really weird question as a toxic survivor main I have managed to get to rank 10 as killer and I ######### sweated in this game for the first time I have turned into maniac I even got offended by t bag lol it’s really rough man every killer mains who struggle against this respect lmao from now i’m Gonna Be killer main (it’s not bait lol) 

Comments

• RagingRealm
    RagingRealm Member Posts: 70

Nurse is less fun but more effective, hillbilly is the other way around. Either way you're still using one of the best killers in the game and should never depip unless you either potato for a match or the survivors unleash the wrath of BNPs on you.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@RagingRealm said:
    Nurse is less fun but more effective, hillbilly is the other way around. Either way you're still using one of the best killers in the game and should never depip unless you either potato for a match or the survivors unleash the wrath of BNPs on you.

Never de-pip eh? Sounds like it needs a nerf... but in all seriousness, they don’t need one NOW, but once the killer mode itself is balanced, they’ll need a nerf. Let’s be honest. But definitly for now leave em be.

• guest602
    guest602 Member Posts: 149

I'd pick HillBilly. I've been playing playing nurse a few months ago, and once I mastered her, I stopped playing her. You keep looking at your own feet the whole game, and survivors don't even have a chance. It's not even fun to me.
    I mostly play killer for challenge, and it's always a challenge to chainsaw people (they can dodge you or brain you), but when you succeed (which is most of the time if you have a bit of practice), you feel relieved and proud of yourself.
    It's true that when you start playing killer, you get offended for anything, but you'll learn to go beyond that. I don't even chase people who t bag because I know they're going to make me lose my time.
    Anyway, I think most of people prefer Billy to Nurse, but my favourite killer is Piggy, and Billy has the 2d place.

• samirk98
    guest602 said:

I'd pick HillBilly. I've been playing playing nurse a few months ago, and once I mastered her, I stopped playing her. You keep looking at your own feet the whole game, and survivors don't even have a chance. It's not even fun to me.
    I mostly play killer for challenge, and it's always a challenge to chainsaw people (they can dodge you or brain you), but when you succeed (which is most of the time if you have a bit of practice), you feel relieved and proud of yourself.
    It's true that when you start playing killer, you get offended for anything, but you'll learn to go beyond that. I don't even chase people who t bag because I know they're going to make me lose my time.
    Anyway, I think most of people prefer Billy to Nurse, but my favourite killer is Piggy, and Billy has the 2d place.

Sorry but why Pig ? She’s little bit weak and most of the survivors run sprint burst and it makes her totally useless (ambush attack is a joke)

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    If you're in it for the long run, go Nurse.
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

@samirk98 said:
    I know it seems really weird question as a toxic survivor main I have managed to get to rank 10 as killer and I [BAD WORD] sweated in this game for the first time I have turned into maniac I even got offended by t bag lol it’s really rough man every killer mains who struggle against this respect lmao from now i’m Gonna Be killer main (it’s not bait lol) 

Nurse is more effective.
    Billy is more balanced/fair/fun.
    At least in my opinion.
    Make your choice.

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    edited July 2018

Nurse is good only if you are willing to master her, she is the best killer in game, Billy suffers with Loops, good survivors will always be able to loop you for a good minute or 2, depending on the juke spot

No one can loop a good nurse, once they get hit they get down in 20 seconds (At least when I play Nurse, at high ranked)

Nevertheless Billy is fun and is the best killer out of all the others beside Nurse and Huntress

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

i like billy.... if you get bored killing, you can just NASCAR around the outer map and see how far you can go. i did 6 full laps in the swamp once.... 20 is my record. it was in Rotten Fields though. i could've gotten a few more but i accidentally hit a looky loo....

• ChraizE
    ChraizE Member Posts: 232
    edited July 2018

For serious games you'll want to master the nurse, Billy is very good but to be at his best he needs his addons where as the nurse does not, also she can't be looped. The problem is the learning curve for nurse is quite high and, even when you've got the blinks down you still need to work out survivors strategies for countering nurse which makes you feel like you are learning nurse all over again. Also high ranked survivors often know what objects around the map the nurse struggles to blink through and can really hinder your momentum. The road to mastering the nurse is long and tedious but in the end once you get to that level you are just about unstoppable.

• samirk98
    ChraizE said:

For serious games you'll want to master the nurse, Billy is very good but to be at his best he needs his addons where as the nurse does not, also she can't be looped. The problem is the learning curve for nurse is quite high and, even when you've got the blinks down you still need to work out survivors strategies for countering nurse which makes you feel like you are learning nurse all over again. Also high ranked survivors often know what objects around the map the nurse struggles to blink through and can really hinder your momentum. The road to mastering the nurse is long and tedious but in the end once you get to that level you are just about unstoppable.

Rank 5 Mastered And understood Nurse!!!! Yes no more loops flashlight saves i finally can get some rest but seriously i getting bored playing as her of course i try the other killers but getting pallet looped is not fun lmao 
  • samirk98

Nurse is good only if you are willing to master her, she is the best killer in game, Billy suffers with Loops, good survivors will always be able to loop you for a good minute or 2, depending on the juke spot

No one can loop a good nurse, once they get hit they get down in 20 seconds (At least when I play Nurse, at high ranked)

Nevertheless Billy is fun and is the best killer out of all the others beside Nurse and Huntress

Billy is fun and decent killer but the loops....anyways Yes Nurse can counter looping and i have mastered her but somehow i feel bored cause she can end games really fast and easly if played correctly...

• samirk98

Billy, Hag and Nurse are the top tier killers. The rest suffer badly due to looping. Sometimes as Billy I get looped pretty hard, especially on stupid maps.

My go-to killers are Nurse and Hag if I know the match will be challenging. They are both great at chases if you master them. If you do go with Nurse, don't forget to use NOED TIER III for the first 50 matches. It helps you catch up in case you underperform as Nurse.

I remember how survivors would insult report me for having noed as nurse lol yes i’m agree it can create comeback... 
  • samirk98

@samirk98 said:
    TheXenoborg said:

Billy, Hag and Nurse are the top tier killers. The rest suffer badly due to looping. Sometimes as Billy I get looped pretty hard, especially on stupid maps.

My go-to killers are Nurse and Hag if I know the match will be challenging. They are both great at chases if you master them. If you do go with Nurse, don't forget to use NOED TIER III for the first 50 matches. It helps you catch up in case you underperform as Nurse.

I remember how survivors would insult report me for having noed as nurse lol yes i’m agree it can create comeback... 

Survivors are idiots. Well, at least 99% of them are anyway. They're reporting you for using a perk? This means they failed to cleanse dull totems and failed to find the HEX totem which is super easy to find anyway. It just means they got outplayed if they lost to NOED.

Bruh today i got reported by survivor because i used perk “insidious” i don’t expect any good thigs from survivors from now i have played as freedy hot 4k 2 of them dc and started insult like “haha suck it you won’t get us” and then all my hopes were gone about them lol! 
  • samirk98

@samirk98 said:
    TheXenoborg said:

@samirk98 said:

TheXenoborg said:

Survivors are idiots. Well, at least 99% of them are anyway. They're reporting you for using a perk? This means they failed to cleanse dull totems and failed to find the HEX totem which is super easy to find anyway. It just means they got outplayed if they lost to NOED.

Bruh today i got reported by survivor because i used perk “insidious” i don’t expect any good thigs from survivors from now i have played as freedy hot 4k 2 of them dc and started insult like “haha suck it you won’t get us” and then all my hopes were gone about them lol! 

If survivors report you for using a perk, then that just means they got outplayed. It's a lot more embarrassing to lose against Freddy.

They were running to the infitine every time i hit them and there was a one gen left so i didn’t even bother to chase them after that i got all of them a little of luck and mind game got down them all and they dc and insulted me.. well nevermind i understand one thing no mercy for survivors.
  • Navydivea
    Navydivea Member Posts: 114

Clown is really good and is probably the third best killer. Looping him sucks due to his gas. Plus that laugh is just awesome.