Thanatophobia build with Lesion and the spirit

What build should I run that would at least not necessarily be game winning,(since thanat from what I understand isn't as good as I thought) but fun or at least a contender for the 2-3 k with lesion or The spirit. Also need some tips on good builds for the nurse (I'm a rank 10 killer on ps4)

Comments

• JnnsMu
    JnnsMu Member Posts: 249

For Legion you'd be looking at BBQ, Ruin, Thanat and Sloppy Butcher. I used to run Stridor instead of Butcher but since the mini rework people actually want to heal against Legion so Sloppy Butcher gets you a lot of value. This build is a lot stronger on Legion than on Spirit since you can spread your hits really well on Legion but if you like Thanat you can theoretically rin it on any killer.

For Nurse, I would suggest BBQ, Ruin, Whispers and A Nurse's Calling. If you would like to slow the game down instead of increasing you killing efficiency, the Thanat Butcher build works on her as well. Other good perks to use with her are Shadowborn, Make Your Choice, Infectious Fright, Franklin's Demise, Knock out and even Devour Hope. If you want to use any of these, I would recommend putting them into the first build instead of A Nurse's Calling.

• kurorazor
    kurorazor Member Posts: 6

Thank you I will try these builds out I was just very confused on what to run having recently obtained thanatophobia from shrine I really have been wanting to use it

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

Lesion is best Killer.

• ShyN3ko
    ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

Safe the best for Last is a awesome perk as spirit.

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784

Legitimately think Thanatophobia is a good perk on Legion.

They either have a debuff to repair speed all game, or choose to heal making your power shine again. My build with him atm is Ruin, BBQ, Discordance and Thanatophobia.