PSA: If you get stuck in a pallet, try this

Options
CJsDBD
CJsDBD Member Posts: 85

Recently was in a match where i trapped ghostface in a pallet, he used the gruesome cake thing and no one wanted him to disconnect because we just wanted to play and get points. A long time ago i saw a trapped freddy, and i think i know how killers can get unstuck from pallets but it will require testing. In the freddy match, people slid across the pallet repeatedly, and eventually the freddy was able to perform the grab interaction (not a hit, a grab) which got him unstuck from the pallet. Perhaps if killers and survivors know this, the killer wont have to disconnect.

If you see a killer get stuck, maybe message them and try this out? Not a long term solution, but its better than nothing!

Comments

• tehshadowman33
    tehshadowman33 Member Posts: 939
    Options

Sigh

I remember this happening to me a month or two back with Leatherface on Thompson House. I got stuck inside the tree/pallet right outside the Killer Shack that spawns in the corner.

I was pallet stunned during the chainsaw rush. Found I couldn't move at all.

Felt bad man.

• Riddick
    Riddick Member Posts: 121
    Options

I can confirm that you can unstuck a killer by letting him grab you. Happened to me some time ago and we did it to unstuck the killer out of respect for him and so he could get some points as well.