Is this the sprint burst "exploit" ?

Yamaoka
Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

NOTE: I stopped the video just before downing the possible exploit user (who was not injured just like the other remaining survivor) so it's no name&shame.

Comments

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,362

Looks like it. Unlike someone who 99% their exhaustion, this person didnt have to pause first to get their speedboost.

• Horus
    Horus Member Posts: 850

Yep frickin abusers

• Galklife
    Galklife Member Posts: 726

its not exploit, if you want you can revert my exhaustion nerf, pick your poison

• Galklife
    edited July 2019

Hagging_Trapper so give me back all 4 perks without sharing exhaustion, if youre so ahead, bring me back my pallet vacuum, 2x more pallets(as safe as they are now), killers have it way easier these days so dont even try

EDIT: and not running for a sec so im starting running for the 2nd time

EDIT2: i know noed was permament but "You are animated by an unseen force when the Survivors are on the verge of escaping. Once at least one Exit Gate is opened," i can take that these days, because if gate was open it most likely will useless for killer, or at most it will give 1 kill for killer

Post edited by Galklife on
  • Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

It took me 13 seconds to catch him so honestly I don't care about that exploit. Whatever makes you feel safe and motivates you to play survivor I guess. I just want quick queues back. I'm sick of waiting 5+ minutes after every game.

• Galklife
    edited July 2019

everybody wants quick ques @Yamaoka but it wont revert to normal at least not soon (from what i see), because big chunk of killers are doing their best to make playing surv as unfun as possible (which makes them go play killer or change game) and event in which killer got at least 1 cake per bloodweb when surv gets 1 cake on 3-5 bloodwebs didnt helped (event was telling -> play killer you will get 3x-5x more cakes and more bp on base)

and im pretty sure you werent banned for that Hagging_trapper (judging from your behavior) well ppl like you will complain about everything i bet for you Dead hard is op xd well tbh there are killers that are calling my build toxic (SB, bond, small games, plunder) xd for some everything is toxic, and everything is exploit (btw cleansing 5 totems is exploit at least for some ppl)

• Galklife
    edited July 2019

@Sairek did you compared keeping game hostage (and bug that devs put on news ingame as bannable) to using head to change weakness into strength, next time you should go talking "ban those DH abusers that are using DH on mothers house"

some ppl just want erase every thing that makes you different from bad player xd i saw killermains crying to remove progress from great skillchecks xdd or looping is exploit sooo everything is now exploit xd smallgames, looping T/L walls, cleansing 5 totems to prevent noed, DH for distance is exploit, lets think about more survivors exploits because killer tunneling/camping hard is fair and ballanced :) (and lets not forget tunnel=skill)

Post edited by Gcarrara on
  • Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,696

O_O

• megdonalds
    megdonalds Member Posts: 742
    1. Streamers and YTers are quite the biggest problem why exploits even get spread and known to other players so fast.
    2. People that use exploits on purpose are just poor nolifers which don't wanna "play" games at all and must have a very sad life.
  • Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520

Whoever exploits, no matter which exploit or how often, deserves to be permabanned.

Same for people that encourage other players to exploit, or how to use them.

Greetings,

Your former fair playing pre patch Legion main @all the little exploiters out there :P.

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

Can someone explain how the exploit works?

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,706

There's no need to explain, just know it's bugged.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Yes it is.

• KaoMinerva
    KaoMinerva Member Posts: 451

Ban the abuser

• ElusivePukka
    ElusivePukka Member Posts: 1,599

The exploit effect is that one can activate Sprint Burst without slowing down, though depending on survivor skill and latency a 99.9ed exhaustion can look exactly the same on a recording.

• Casm
    Casm Member Posts: 61

Definitely looks like the SB exploit. The most you can do is report it whenever you see it and hope they get banned. It's not an ideal solution but it's the best we got. Odds are, there will be a fix during the next update (probably when the Freddy rework goes live).

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

Wait, I didn't know there was an exploit. Could I get banned if I keep on playing Sprint Burst Meg?:O

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

Cops are on their way now. You're going to jail kiddo.

• Gcarrara
    Gcarrara Member Posts: 2,263
    edited July 2019

Ok guys, there isn't much else to discuss about this here especially since we're talking about exploits, so i'm going to close this one.

Also gentle reminder that it is forbidden to publicly explain and/or show how to use exploits! 🙂

This discussion has been closed.