Remove exhaustion add-ons already

Options
indieeden7
indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,349

These add-ons were perfectly acceptable and practically needed before the exhaustion nerf. Now however, with things such as the exhaustion nerf and end game collapse, they have no place in the game. It's clear that even the devs think this seeing as there have been no exhaustion add-ons added to the game since before the exhaustion nerf. Or even better, make these add-ons cause the old exhaustion effect and make the timer last twice as long while running, exhaustion perks other than sprint burst should not be made useless by uncommon add-ons.

Comments

• thedevalex
    thedevalex Member Posts: 283
    Options

"make these add-ons cause the old exhaustion effect and make the timer last twice as long while running" ???? so you want a killer add on to buff exhaustion? While running exhaustion cooldown doesn't go down, but you want killer addons to make survivors recover from exhaustion faster??

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784
    Options

I've agreed with this ever since the exhaustion nerf.

• ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG
    ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG Member Posts: 359
    Options

Wow an add on stops you from using your exhaustion perk so op. Pls nerf

• indieeden7
    Options

Exactly, it shouldn't. A yellow or even brown add-on shouldn't completely counter green/purple perks for possibly the entire match.

• indieeden7
    Options

It still causes a detriment to survivors, just not one that can last an infinite amount of time. The lowest time for an exhaustion add-on is 30 seconds, while running this would be a full minute before the survivor could use their exhaustion perk. I don't know if you assumed I meant that by using these add-ons, all exhaustion would recover while running, I meant only the exhaustion caused by these add-ons. Exhaustion caused by exhaustion perks would still work as it does now.

• Birthday_Boy
    Birthday_Boy Member Posts: 15
    Options

I have 50 solvent jugs on my clown and they all say NO to this.

• thedevalex
    thedevalex Member Posts: 283
    Options

I'm so confused. You must be confused with the old exhausation, where it recovered while running. Exhaustion doesn't recover while running... But you're trying to make the KILLER addons make exhaustion recover while running?

• indieeden7
    Options

Yes, but only for the time added onto exhaustion by the add-ons, exhaustion caused by perks stays the same.

• lindenis
    lindenis Member Posts: 60
    Options

Omg pls

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,424
    Options

The fact that they are not even rare add ons is crazy to me.

• Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922
    Options

exactly what this guy wants and what i want too. Clowns addon is the worst variant taking no effort to even apply. I play both killer and survivor equally before anyone trys to cry that im a survivor main wanting nerfs.

those old addons were balanced around old exhaustion. now on huntress you can pay 3000 bp for an addon that completely counters many meta perks effects.

doctors and pigs should stay the way they are however. doctors being tied to madness tier 3 is already difficult enough to apply, and the headset is removable and limited to 4-5 uses per match.

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    Options

They're uncommon enough and on weak enough killers that I don't think theyre a problem honestly. If killers can have their powers broken by an item or perk then why should I feel bad about a survivor missing out on just one of their perks ?

• MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky
    MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky Member Posts: 571
    Options

Omg w0w exhaustion addons make me not use dead hard, balance landing etc

so op p1z nerf. k

• Seltas0208
    Seltas0208 Member Posts: 1,056
    Options

Salty_survivor_main.mp3

Although on the subject of exhaustion add ons I think wraith should have one similar to his add on that applies hermorage and managed on a decloak hit

• Im2Shrewd
    Im2Shrewd Member Posts: 77
    Options

You obviously use your exhaustion perks as a crutch if this really bothers you so much. Honestly git gud.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

Eh, if I am being honest, I wouldn't be upset if the exhaustion add-ons were changed so that exhaustion caused by any of those add-ons could deplete while running (though exhaustion caused by exhaustion perks would not deplete while running).

• AsheruSwiftwind
    AsheruSwiftwind Member Posts: 156
    Options

Tosses more snake venom hatchets...

Oh I'm sorry I thought I heard the tears of survivors and came straight over. You really think exhaustion add-on for killers are OP? But let me guess you getting pulled of the hook and instantly having exhaustion reset is fine... Exhaustion add-ons are rarely used most of the time because there are better options out there. I use em cause I love the look on someone's face then I see that hope of a dead hard clutch play get nailed by my Huntress due to a prior hatchet hit. But ya no they should not be removed as survivors should not always get a second chance over and over and over and over.... You get the point.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Options

Here is a decent counter to exhaustion add-ons. Don't run exhaustion perks there you go your perk won't be countered.

Or just run sprint burst unlike other exhaustion perk sprint burst takes effect when you run meaning you shouldn't have to worry about most exhaustion addons as they won't affect you before you've already used your perk.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

It wouldn’t bother me. These add ons don’t bother me and I’ll jut chainsaw you. ;)

• CronaWins
    CronaWins Member Posts: 650
    edited July 2019
    Options

No.

Stop relying on perks and gitgud.

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725
    Options

Trust me, the vast majority of killers don't give a ######### about most addons that cause status effects. Personally, I didn't even realize that exhaustion addons were powerful enough to actually concern survivors this much. I must prefer addons that actually enhance killer powers to status effects. Hindered is the only addon status effect that I'll actually invest in. I wouldn't mind getting Deep Wounds on some addons. But mangled, blind, and most of them seem so pointless to me and a lot of others.

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676
    Options

Have you ever though about scenarios when killer uses anti exhaustion addons but nobody runs exhaustion perks ?

Ofc not since you only think about yourself. Should killer be refunded his addons when nobody uses those perks, ofc not, they are risky to run with good reward when used against someone using them. Try running other perks then exhaustion ones if you hate losing 1 of your perks so much.

• YamiTheFurry
    YamiTheFurry Member Posts: 229
    Options

Wahhh I can't use my exhaustion perk because the killer has an addon wahhhh! Get over it killers literally have perks that get removed in 30 seconds of starting a game so quit being a baby

This discussion has been closed.