How to help make OP bloodweb items palpable

Dehitay
Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725

I'm sure everybody in the forum knows the feeling of going into a game with a basic setup and then getting matched against an ultra rare addon or offering which makes the game so one-sided that it feels like a waste of time to even play. Personally, I avoid using overpowered addons and offerings unless I need to relieve some stress cause I had to deal with an overpowered setup in a previous game. What I really wish is for a way to know which opponents are going to use OP stuff so I can know when to bring my OP stuff.

And that got me thinking. Obviously, it should be kept secret which items you're bringing into a game, but it would be perfectly reasonable to be able to see the highest rarity offering/item/addon a player is bringing into the game so you can compensate. Just have the color of the highest rarity a player is bringing in somehow mark each survivor and the bottom right corner for the killer in the lobby screen.

Now if you load into a game and see that the opponent(s) have ultra rare setups, you can grab some ultra rares yourself to compensate and not be trapped in a completely one sided game.

Comments