Item: Hammer

Unlocks Pallet Rebuild Ability

Add On's: Increase Speed, Increase No. of a player can build Pallet

Ultra Rare Add On: Hammer Throw- Secondary Action temporarly stuns killer

Comments

• ElusivePukka
    ElusivePukka Member Posts: 1,599
    edited July 2019

I like it. Make sure that hammer throw or other powerful addon consumes the hammer upon use.

• Wooden Hammer: 16 charges, slightly increases pallet rebuild speed
    • Framing Hammer: 16 charges, moderately increases pallet rebuild speed
    • Carpenter's Hammer: 24 charges, considerably increases pallet rebuild speed
    • Maxwell's Silver Hammer: 32 charges, tremendously increases pallet rebuild speed

Where 12 charges is roughly equal to one pallet rebuilt, with addons for extra charges, more efficiency, skill check zones, etc. Maybe instead of a thrown stun, though, the UR addon could trap a rebuilt pallet to automatically drop on the killer.

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 2,010

Too strong. More likely we'll get something for used-but-not-destroyed pallets first imo.

• KangClutch
    KangClutch Member Posts: 19

I love your last idea.

Pallets are about the only mean of offense for survivors.

Expanding on the things you can do offensively with pallets is REALLY interesting.

• 8obot1c
    8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129

Maybe have it like Sabuteur? It takes half time a longer than a regular hammer, but it gets a bit of an a boost. Also the tier up should actually be more like self care.

Wood Worker - Gain the ability to rebuild pallets at 50% the normal speed. When using a hammer gain 15%/25%/35% more than the normal speed.

Anyways I like this perk and it could really be used to create another’s survivor and Devanagari should really see this :D

• Grim
    Grim Member Posts: 250

This'd be just the push I need to stop playing maps like Thompson's House or Disturbed Ward.

• Dr_Trauts
    Dr_Trauts Member Posts: 704

I mean, if this was implemented. Killer would become even more underwhelming.

I think its healthier for the game that this idea doesn't make it in unfortunately.

• BadgerT40
    BadgerT40 Member Posts: 48

I made a fanmade chapter a while back back that had a survivor that could repair pallets as long ss they stuned the killer with one. One stun= one pallet max. Three pallets a game

• KangClutch
    KangClutch Member Posts: 19

A combination of Gcarrara and BadgerT40 in addition to repair speed tweeks doesn't sound too unrealistic.

Pallet stun tokens and buildable locations makes it a bit more interesting.