SWF REALLY NEED A HARD NERF

Options
JAZC_CR
JAZC_CR Member Posts: 207

Just the title, the swf need changes and the devs really need to put this in #1 priority, is frustated, feel weak, i don't feel stronger when i play killer, but when i play with my friends are just ez, what that hell, i just enjoy play survivor

Comments

• JAZC_CR
    Options

@TheXenoborg said:
    Just dodge them. The more you play with SWF survivors, the more you encourage them to keep using SWF. This coming from someone who loves playing SWF but hates facing SWF as killer. It's a great mode, but in the end, all my friends either stop playing the game or I go solo if I cannot find a match or if we get dodged too much. Do that. Dodge SWF and force the groups to break up. I only play against solos and even if I lose, then that just means I got outplayed, not cheated on.

But i hate when they dodge my 4 SWF group, thats why i dont dodge the lobby, i hope the make changes, because we only enjoy survivor side, my friends don't like the killer gameplay because is
    frustrating

• slingshotsurvivor
    slingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 943
    Options

If SWF gets nerfed then killers MUST not be able to:
    1. Lobby dodge
    2. DC without penalty (shards and/or BP taken away)
    Also,
    3. Survivors get items AND offerings if killer DC's
    I'm a survivor main and I abhor players who use flashlights. They just taunt the killer. I'm all for reworking those so you can only use them when the killer actually has somebody on their shoulder or to stun a killer like the wraith.

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    edited July 2018
    Options

No need for SWF, just give Killer an extra perk slot if against 4 man SWF

that will never come so start dodging them

or join us and Derank back to 20 and slaughter noobs for fun

• RailY
    RailY Member Posts: 53
    Options

I'm a Survivor main and I've been a survivor main all my life (lol :P ) and I believe SWF should have never been a thing. There should be somethign like Ranked and Unranked mode, and SWF should only exist in Unranked mode.

That's not even debatable .

• JAZC_CR
    Options

@Hillbilly420 said:

@Someissues said:
    No need for SWF, just give Killer an extra perk slot if against 4 man SWF

that will never come so start dodging them

or join us and Derank back to 20 and slaughter noobs for fun

An extra perk slot is not going to fix the imbalance. The Killer needs SOMETHING very powerful to counter an SWF squad with mics and an extra perk slot won't do #########.

yeah, totally agree