Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Freddy with gates open..

SpaceCoconut
SpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,962
edited July 2018 in General Discussions
In every movie, he was brought to the real world in order to defeat him.

Wouldn't it be cool if Freddy came out of the Dreamworld when the gates were powered?

It becomes the final battle where no ones asleep but he doesn't need you to be asleep to hurt you.

Comments

• mistressdiana
    mistressdiana Member Posts: 56

That sounds really cool I would definitely play more Freddy if this happened. :D

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

@SpaceCoconut said:

Wouldn't it be cool if Freddy came out of the Dreamworld when the gates were powered?

It becomes the final battle where no ones asleep but he doesn't need you to be asleep to hurt you.

That is actually a really good idea. Would help him out a lot, he really does need a buff of some sort, and this could be a great spot to start.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

This is actually a really good idea.

• Bark2996
    Bark2996 Member Posts: 18

This is a very interesting idea. Would like to see this in a test of course before people (ahem survivor mains) complain about this being about this being a bad idea, and yes Freddy does need a bit more help.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

A pretty good idea indeed.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

I think the idea has merit for sure.

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Why didn't I think of this
  • GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    I think this should be put into the game. If Freddy receives other bufgg, this should at least be an addon
  • OneAngryRooster
    OneAngryRooster Member Posts: 13

Fantastic. I hope the Devs see this.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

With how end game freddy’s work already, this may be tumor inducing

• Kilrane
    Kilrane Member Posts: 89
    Huntress when the walls fell.
  • HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    Yes but not all auras are revealed to him once he leaves dreamworld and doesn’t have to bring them in . That would be broken af.
  • popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    edited July 2018
    But if he came out of the Dreamworld... he would be a Trapper with all saboed traps. It's not something I would call Really Good.
  • Spiritbx
    Spiritbx Member Posts: 264
    I mean its not a bad idea, but isnt freddy weaker in the real world?  

Also he would just be a normal killer with no power at that point unless you add something.  

I say do the inverse! Once the gates are powered everyone starts going in that half asleep state from the movie and cant be woken up.  

In this half asleep mode, survivor actions are slowed less(25% as opposed to 50%), but they can be hit by freddy. They also dose off every few seconds, showing their aura to freddy. Similar to how freddy blinks into existence when a survivor is falling asleep but slower.  

This would make freddy a weak killer during the gen phase but make him strong end game.
  • DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    Spiritbx said:

Also he would just be a normal killer with no power at that point unless you add something.  

I say do the inverse! Once the gates are powered everyone starts going in that half asleep state from the movie and cant be woken up.  

In this half asleep mode, survivor actions are slowed less(25% as opposed to 50%), but they can be hit by freddy. They also dose off every few seconds, showing their aura to freddy. Similar to how freddy blinks into existence when a survivor is falling asleep but slower.  

This would make freddy a weak killer during the gen phase but make him strong end game.
    Correct, but he also wouldn't have that blasted delay of the Dream transition
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

@popoles said:
    But if he came out of the Dreamworld... he would be a Trapper with all saboed traps. It's not something I would call Really Good.

He could still sleep you, which means slower heals and gate opening, plus he can see your aura.

And if we assume that his TR carries over to real world, if he is using paintbrush + M&A then he will have 0 TR out of a chase. A short killer with no TR that could slow you and see your aura is pretty strong IMO.

• SNTD
    SNTD Member Posts: 84

@Spiritbx said:

Maybe for the power outside of the dreamworld it can:

-Sleep the survivors for 6 seconds after that they will wake up
    -slow them down
    -give more BP for that sleep
    -hitting a asleep survivor will wake them up

and for being weaker in the real world he is:

-Slightly Slower
    -weaker to stunning effects.
    -weaker to flashlights

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604

This honestly sounds amazing, Generators being powered then that activates sounds very cool!

• JaponêsDaFederal
    JaponêsDaFederal Member Posts: 27

Amazing <3 This is good

• MinusTheBillie
    MinusTheBillie Member Posts: 349

Love it!! Make it so! That and stop all survivor actions during dream transition and he is fixed.