Let us turn down / up the music volume

Options
Jago
Jago Member Posts: 1,742

I understand the aesthetic of it but seriously that's more of a pain in the a++.

Let us the option to adjust the chase music, thanks.

Comments

• Loit
    Loit Member Posts: 61
    Options

Devs listening to Killers... ha. They want you to suffer long term hearing loss from playing their game. That's the price you pay for being a mean Killer. This is why I stopped playing Killer after too long.. my ears are actually hurting.

And if you turn down the volume, then you can't hear any sort of groans of pain or breathing. Just the way the game should be.. damned if you do, damned if you don't.

@Peanits - Please tell me why you want us to be in actual real physical pain when playing the game?

• RakimSockem
    RakimSockem Member Posts: 1,972
    Options

Lol you think this is a KILLER problem? (or specifically a killer ONLY problem)

Try being chased and running dead past the hatch because the chase music is on a 1000%

• aure
    aure Member Posts: 40
    Options

Chasse music while playing spirit is a pain in the ass, when you phase walk during a chasse, the music continue for like 6 seconds and you can't hear #########, not foot step or injured moaning, its a straigth up nerf to her

• DBDbuildsYT
    DBDbuildsYT Member Posts: 1,042
    Options

Yes we need a slider and more control over sound effects

• RogueGamer
    RogueGamer Member Posts: 16
    Options

I concur. I don't need the music as killer for immersion or any other reason. I need to be able to hear my surroundings.

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,005
    Options

Did they increase the volume with this patch? Feels like it's blaring. I'm now having trouble hearing footsteps compared to yesterday.

• DBDbuildsYT
    DBDbuildsYT Member Posts: 1,042
    Options

I have the same on ps4, we are back to where we were, sounds are impossible to pick up as killer unless you are willing to compromise your hearing...

@Peanits can we have a final fix to the sounds problems? It does hurt my hearing to keep the sound loud just to hear footsteps due to this loud chase music.

Also screams of an hooked survivor are too loud, it's unbearable

• Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922
    Options

i need this too. my ears get blown off if i turn sounds up too loud, and i can't hear survivor sounds if its too quiet. its not about balance anymore its just qol. besides i don't always want to hear the chase music, as both survivor and killer.

• Jago
    Options

I d love to see what it does to be in a chase with no music at all. Could be cool.

• Jago
    Options

Oh well, guess we ll be deaf.

• Alfred
    Alfred Member Posts: 272
    Options

This whole "we have one volume slider because we are unique snowflakes" is pure failure...