Any news on DBD PS4 getting L4D? And BHVR

Options
TheGorgon
TheGorgon Member Posts: 777
edited July 2019 in General Discussions

With all do respect, I think a company while doing their best to resolve an issue, SHOULD keep up updates, even if it's a tweet saying "We are still in the process." It assures the players that they are doing their best to solve it. Not saying that they're not, but I think the company and the community should have a better relationship with frequent updates on highly anticipated things, subjects or things undergoing fixing. So with this, @Peanits , any updates on the situation with L4D to PS4?

Comments

• TheGorgon
    TheGorgon Member Posts: 777
    edited July 2019
    Options

That's not the point. No one is implying that, just the general idea of keeping a strong bond and trust between the company and players is important. It truly shows that they are doing so with the tweet they posted earlier today, but does it hurt to ask for an update? It also shows to the developers that people are excited for it.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570
    edited July 2019
    Options

It's only been a couple of hours since the devs stated last that there's no ETA yet. What exactly do you think they should do more than that?

Edit: You wrote yourself that they posted a tweet earlier today. How often do you want to get "no ETA yet"-tweets?

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    Options

They already tweeted this about the situation.

An issue is causing some content to be delayed on PS4. Don't worry! The 3.1.0 update will still be releasing tomorrow. Sadly, it will not include the L4D content and the four new languages yet. We are working really hard to get everything to you ASAP, we will keep you informed.

Peanits also said on another thread that it's awaiting certification and they have no time frame as yet.

Once they no more I am sure they will let everyone know but I dont think its realistic to expect them to say multiple times a day there is nothing new to report.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,206
    Options

i like to just know what the hold up is I mean why MS the lucky ones they have a short time exclusive or something?

• drimmalor
    drimmalor Member Posts: 909
    Options

Here is the tweet regarding the status of the L4D content on PS4:

• CogHead
    CogHead Member Posts: 14
    Options

@NekoGamerX not to my knowledge. However, L4D did also have an Xbox 360 release, so it may have been easier for MS to get the content from Valve.

• martin27
    martin27 Member Posts: 696
    Options

@HeyItsNick123andnea why? Do you they're just going to turn around and say we can't be bothered, it's on pc and xbox thats good enough.