Why is this a thing?

A couple of games now...Ive had killers who just walk up onto rocks..walk over the pallet..to another rock..and hit people..

Also ran into a killer who on the corn maps walked up the tractor stood on the edge of it wacked the tractor and then he WALKED on air onto the hay bale that was there and downed me through the vault..

My thing is, is that people are gonna be getting in trouble for DC'ing but why should someone stay in a game where the killer is using glitches to their advantage..I don't understand it..The one on the corn field said that its not a glitch its part of the game..Knows about it and still uses it every chance that he/she gets..

If I keep running into these types of things..Ill keep on DC'ing because its not fun for anyone but the killer..So please tell me that this is known and that someone is working on fixing it..because its killing the game for me..I have over 1k hours on PS4 with every character DLC and I have over 1k hours on PC with every character DLC..I love the game...BUT this is seriously steering me away from the game..

Comments