Getting hit After vaulting

Options
Raidoku
Raidoku Member Posts: 69

As of late ive been vaulting (fast) away from killer and after taking 3-4 steps I am still getting hit by the killer its really annoying can you devs fix this it started happening after patch 3.1.0 do something fast im sick of killers hitting me after I am clearly away from them the hit boxes are jank AF on console.

Comments

• shadowman0105
    shadowman0105 Member Posts: 261
    Options

It could be latency. If you had a recording of the vault it could help just a lil bit

• Raidoku
    Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjOcE5XlMb0 10:05 perfect example of vaulting and moving and getting hit still

• shadowman0105
    Options

in that instance of noobs video (love noob when he plays killer) Kate was still near the window as she wasn’t moving at that moment. That is just my opinion don’t take it too seriously

• Raidoku
    Options

so if im on one side of window and you on other if you swing at window I take an hit? DUMB remove feature better yet if that's the case you may as well grab me and pull me through window basically.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    Options

People have arms. Killers included. Arms can reach through windows. Even more when you have a weapon. Hitting through windows makes 100% sense, and is intended that way.

• shadowman0105
    Options

that is a mechanic in the game does it happen often no but it is important to remember not to be close to either windows or fences.

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Options

It's the same non-problem as complaints about hitboxes. Either people don't know the difference between medium vault and fast vault, in which case the complaint is baseless, or in other cases, it's latency, which can indeed help the killer in an unfair way, but that's generally not something up to the devs, rather individual players' connections.

Oh, and then there are those who completely refuse to accept that someone can reach through a window. Not much to comment on that one.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

It's a hole in the wall. Stand on the other side of a hole in the wall and ask someone to punch you through the wall. You may notice that, indeed, there is no magical barrier that will safeguard your face from their fist.