What will be the next 2 gestures coming?

Options
hahugow
hahugow Member Posts: 126

As you guys maybe know, there was a post in Reddit with code showing 2 new gestures (besides the "PushToTalk" feature)

which emotes do you expect the most? in order I expect:

• hello/goodbye
  • thank you (bow)
  • middle finger
  • clapping
  • laughing
  • shouting
  • crying

or maybe are these new the killer gestures???

Comments

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773
    Options

there won't be any noise based emotes since any noise alerts the killer too your presence, but I could easily see a waving/bowing emote in the game. I hope it's a default dance personally. All games should have it mandated.

• DaS_only
    DaS_only Member Posts: 656
    Options

Btw link the reddit post please

• PrincessPoop
    PrincessPoop Member Posts: 919
    Options

I would want gestures that help with communication. So a “stay here” or “stop” or “shhhhh” gesture would be nice.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

"Shoo / go away" and "Thumbs up".

• PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    Options

Middle finger would be perfect for this game.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,354
    Options

Shadow puppet hands.

• Redcum
    Redcum Member Posts: 261
    Options

Default dance

• Gardenia
    Gardenia Member Posts: 1,143
    Options

"Stop" or "hide"

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

@Peanits Random question. Since we know there's new gestures coming and we know survivors will most likely use them to BM the killer, like they have with the current ones.. are there any plans to make it so that the entire emote animation needs to play out before survivors can move again?

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615
    Options

@se05239 Cmon you know he can't answer questions like that. This is all unannounced/speculation.

I hope its bs because these emotes would mean voice chat they're in the same leak.

• MoonwalkMyers
    MoonwalkMyers Member Posts: 82
    Options

i hope nothing childish like dancing or something.

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867
    Options

The current gestures are already like this. Why wouldn't the new ones be?

Personally, I'd like to see something that could be a fun interaction with the killer, like "wasn't me" or a begging type gesture. There have been times where I wanted to have fun with a killer and it was taken the wrong way. Like after I stun the clown with a pallet I drop the med kit I'm carrying and point at him as if to say, "here big guy, sorry about the knot on your noggin". So then I get tunneled and face camped. After I explained in end game that I was not taunting, and would not taunt a killer due to being on that side of the match, he apologized and bemoaned the inability to understand the funny gesture clearly.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570
    Options

I want "thank you" and "hello" and "be quiet" the most.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    edited July 2019
    Options

Honestly I'm not going to lie I would like to see Bow but a male and a female variant.

Females doing an elegant curtsy.

Males doing an elegant bow

As for another gesture as they could implement. I don't really know I don't want it to be too much like Friday the 13th (Which is why I really wouldn't say a dance even though I would really like it) but I do want some ways of expressing yourselves in trials. Even though let's be honest it's pretty much going to be used for BM

Post edited by Volfawott on
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

I vote for middle finger and laughing since when i point that is usually what i mean anyway

• CoffengMin
    CoffengMin Member Posts: 862
    Options

how do i not know about this? which gestures are they?

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,166
    Options

I NEED to give the middle finger with Ash's robot hand.

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693
    Options

Default dance, middle finger, wasn't me, run/hide sounds like great ideas :)

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615
    Options

DbD dancing 🤔

• gantes
    gantes Member Posts: 1,611
    Options

A "shoo" emote would be non-ironically great, because the pointing emote doesn't convey common gameplay moments such as "the killer is coming you potato" or "go do something useful pinecone"