The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New killer concept: The Fierar

JanDenmark
JanDenmark Member Posts: 46

Hello all! I just wanted to share a concept i've been playing with in my mind.

Keep in mind that none of this is polished or anything. So dont bite my head off.

lore: A man of justice and hatred, Perillos used his final days on attempting to assassinate the tyrant of the Romania. He invented a bull made of bronze. The bull was hollow, disguised as a comfortable steam sauna. It was a tool of assassination. He perfected the flutes and the bull itself in great debt as he used 6 years on the entire thing. He brought it up the tyrant and expected for him to step right in. He was quickly outsmarted as they made him try it first. He slowly got cooked up inside by the steam, tearing his lungs to shreds and his skin melted all over his body.

He has since been waking up every time. Killing to satisfy the monstrosity to one day grant him, his wanted death.

power (concept and might be unbalanced AF):

Pillaging mist: An activation of 5 seconds lets The Fierar disappear into a mist of steam, making him invisible, decreasing his terror radius to 0 and letting him move at 130% movement speed for 10 seconds. The Fierar can not interact or hit survivors until the power has run out or its manually de-activated. The Fierar suffers a 2 second stun after coming out of Pillaging mist where the movement speed is set to 70%. Pillaging mist has a base cooldown of 30 seconds

Deafening screech (secondary power): The Fierar's flute has a powerful, deafening blast. The charge up for the ability is 3 seconds at base. While charged up The Fierar moves at a speed of 80%. After letting the blast go, any survivor within 10 meters in a 90 degree angle will be turned deaf for a duration of 60 seconds and their view will by hindered for 15 seconds. This ability has a cooldown of 25 seconds

I also made some addons for you all to judge my brain capacity for.

Ultra rare:

Bull Horn: Pillaging mist no longer masks the terror radius and gives The Fierar a terror radius of 32 meters while letting him see the aura of survivors within 16 meters.

Well-tuned Chamber: Deafening screech now gives the hindered effect for 10 seconds and exhausted effect for 60 seconds

Very rare:

Shredded lungs: Tremendously decreases charge time for Pillaging mist.

Burnt bull heart: Increases the effects of Deafening screech by 15 seconds each

Loose screw: Creates an area of effect around The Fierar when using Pillaging mist with a range of 8 meters. Within the radius survivors gain the exhausted status effect.

Dirty water: Deafening screech now gives the broken and blindness status effects.

That was all i had for the addons. The others are just duration/range/charge time, so i didn't wanna sit all day and do those.

I also have a few perk ideas that i wanted to share.

Attention grabbing: After being stunned, all generators are blocked for 10 seconds, stopping survivors that are working on ones as well. Has a cooldown of 100/80/60 seconds.

Helping hand: After a survivor leaves a generator, the generator will start regressing for 10 seconds and will only be interrupted if worked on again. This perk will only affect 1/2/3 generators at a time.

Lonely worker: When a generator is completed, all survivors within 4/6/8 meters of it will get a crow to follow them around as if they had been inactive. This perk has a cooldown of 20 seconds

Thats pretty much all i got for this concept except for a few sketches i made. Don't bully me for my bad art

General mask concept

Steam pipe/flute

power icon

Comments