Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Man just reading the fourms gets me to not play the game because of all the false things players say

snowflake102
snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

For example one side of the community says devs promote toxic players, devs will turn this game in to p2p, or That killer is too weak or too op nerf or buff him.

And for the other side of the community they defend the devs but it does not work because players will always have a thing to complain about which is sad:( that's way I don't post stuff on the fourms any more unless I have a question or want to know what perks to use.

I really don't know who to believe one side says killers are to weak/strong,p2p game.

While the other side says killers are fine, and the game is not p2p, and stop whining. That's way I don't post on the fourms anymore unless IM asking for a perk build.

Cause most of the fourms are plagued with complaining/whining players not all but most.

Comments

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,331

Well your opinions are OBVIOUSLY biased because your a killer/survivor main and dont know what its like in the red ranks.

• snowflake102

I play both roles:) and I'm almost at rank 10. I try to stay clear of red ranks. That is way if I get close to red ranks I just camp and make my self lose a pip so I can stay in green or purple rank.

• snowflake102

Unless red ranks are less toxic, and don't dc.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

A forum is a collection of different opinions, of inexperienced players and veterans. Read the argumentations and form your own opinion.

• jus_Ignant
    jus_Ignant Member Posts: 124

He's just giving an example of what the majority of the responses are.

Who cares what the forums say?

Just play the game.

• DrDeepwound
    DrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557
    edited July 2019

Forums have been this way since online gaming.

History for the youngins:

Some of us played a game called Ultima Online in the 90s, the game had a popular forum called Stratics, ya know what the posts consisted of? People crying about game mechanics and the good guys vs the player killers like me who would hang out on roads outside of town and kill other players when they walk by (crossroads)

I used my assassins blade with poison to attack them, the noobs ran to the forums and cried. Devs reduced the stats of the blade and created the first "nerf" we posted on the forum it was like making a knife into a nerf weapon. I was around for the very first nerf in a video game.

Hence the term was born and the beginning of the cycle used today: complain enough on forums and devs will nerf it.

History lesson from someone pvping since the 90s.

• snowflake102

That's what I do. And that is way I don't post on fourms anymore. Unless IM asking for a perk build.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I mostly use the forums while I wait for a lobby or when I’ve got nothing else to do.

@OP these things are what people feel passionate about when it comes to opinions, it is good to voice your opinion. :)

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,331

Thought youd realize I was joking with my comment.

• snowflake102

And just wait freddy will most likely get a nerf because some players can't deal with him and learn to counter him. Even though he's fine. I'm putting my bet on it that the devs will once again listen to the survivors complaints about freddy being to op. Lol

• snowflake102
  • snowflake102

Lord glint sorry about that:( I didn't know you were joking. Sorry

• DBDbuildsYT
    DBDbuildsYT Member Posts: 1,042

I also used to play uo :)

And I think dbd is worse because by being asymmetrical there's a clear distinction for the roles and the numbers role have more people.

In uo everyone was the same, you have your 700 points to spend in the skills that you wanted, asymmetrical is way worse :(

• su11yboy
    su11yboy Member Posts: 38

@jackkn12 I know how you feel. A lot of ppl are toxic especially in this community. But its peoples opinions. Just try and play the game and stuck with your opinion. I'm personally a survivor main (I play both though) and I think killer is weaker. If you go to Red Ranks you'd see why I think that. I realized it a couple months ago. I was Rank 2 or 3 we went against a huntress and she was REALLY good. She chased me twice and downed me pretty fast both times. I have never felt so powerless as Survivor, I had no idea how to counter her. And she downed everyone quickly. But in the end he got screwed by Adrenaline and got no one. Personally I think Survivor is fine, most of the killers need some tweaks, and Survivors need a second objective, because killer is supposed to be the power role. It's supposed to be difficult to escape. However I'm not trying to convince you. Believe what you want. It's your life, and your experience. I hope this community doesn't ruin the game for you. And if it does, well it isn't the best game despite being so ######### addicting.

Note: Freddy is so fun I'll be so sad if they nerf him. Idk who they listen too for the Ghostface nerf. Everyone I heard said he was fine, I didn't hear a single person say he needed nerfs so, I wouldn't be surprised if Freddy gets nerfed.

Have fun in the Fog.