Which killer is the hardest for you to play against?

Options
2»

Comments

• BadgerT40
    BadgerT40 Member Posts: 48
    Options

Spirit just requires different types of counterplay than most. Practice with friends who have her or play her yourself and you’ll easily outmindgamer her 72% of the time

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    Options

Trapper and Hag, I stg I will step in every single trap.

• CornChip
    CornChip Member Posts: 540
    Options

Hag. That killers kit just promotes a campy tunnely play-style. So freaking boring. Its rare to find one that actually traps loops and points of interest effectively.

Close second spirit for lack of counter-play and being so brain numbingly easy to be "good" with.

• fluffymareep
    fluffymareep Member Posts: 634
    Options

The roughest killer to face is probably other survivors. LMAO

Otherwise it's Clown, Spirit, and Huntress. I don't have enough practice against them.

• MomoMoon
    MomoMoon Member Posts: 40
    Options

Used to be Billy and Nurse for me when i was new to the game. now its just the spirit

aaaahh she scares me so much, i love her tho and i love facing her but i'm a scrub and for me. the spirit is hard ;(

spoopy lady jumping me aaahhhh love herrrr never touch my scary demon <3

• Ark_the_Bonsai
    Ark_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 867
    Options

Trapper because I have magnets in my feet. He can set one trap down in the farthest corner of the map and I swear I'll find a way to step in it. I will then proceed to struggle for his entire trip from the opposite corner of the map to me, get out right as he reaches me, and get slapped before I even regain control. Tis my curse and I wear it proudly.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,828
    Options

Spirit (because she dominates in chasing and i rarely run iron will, unless im playing someone like Jane.)

• Ark_the_Bonsai
    Ark_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 867
    Options

@Mew Pro Tip: Throw pebbles at her, the school girl won't stand a chance

Legit though, because it leaves scratchmarks the pebble is a surprisingly good tool for helping out friends from the sidelines if their chase passes nearby. I know that doesn't help with the immediate chase problem but I don't think I'm qualified to help with that given my method of fighting spirit is taunting her into screwing up until I can fake a window and sneak a way

• Im2Shrewd
    Im2Shrewd Member Posts: 77
    Options

I think this was BHVRS reasoning giving Adam Diversion and releasing him with the Spirit.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,828
    Options

@Ark_the_Bonsai

That sounds really fun to pull off, tbh. Im gonna start running Diversion to try that out :P. Thanks!

• Steve0333
    Steve0333 Member Posts: 529
    Options

Spirit is the hardest. Nurse can also be hard but you also get a lot of people who don't know how to play with her and it can be easy. Spirit doesn't take as much skill and seems no matter what rank the killer is she's difficult to go against.

Leatherface is also very annoying simply because 9 times out of 10 he's a camper. So if you're the first to be downed expect a game over.

• Kikki
    Kikki Member Posts: 536
    Options

New Freddy and a good Nurse on the PS4

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 896
    edited July 2019
    Options

A mindgame spirit.

1.) Prayer beads is ridiculous and should be removed or have a drawback to using them.

2) She needs a vault animation.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

Lately it is Hag.

• Onionthing
    Onionthing Member Posts: 469
    edited July 2019
    Options

Dont worry after they are done nerfing nurse, I am sure they will nerf Spirit for you guys :)

Anyway ...

1) Meyers gives me problems, I don't know why, on paper he shouldn't be so hard, but my brain falls out my ears every time I play against him.

2) Wraith gives me a headache as well. For the same reason. Something about him makes me play reaaaaallly badly.

Im a killer main and play almost all the killers but my main 3 are Spirit, Hag and Plague. So I am aware of their counters and play fairly well against them (I have a SWF group I play with when a DO play survior, and yes I pull my weight.) Its just Wraith and Meyers turn me into a drooling idiot every time.

• Mak0
    Mak0 Member Posts: 251
    Options

Ghostface easily ghostface I hate going against ghostface.

• jeff_main
    jeff_main Member Posts: 5
    Options

Depends on the team I’m with. Sometimes it’s plague because everyone cleanses and they don’t realize that giving her her her main ability is broken. New Freddy you can be a little annoying in both sleep and awake as when you’re awake you don’t see him until half of the Terror radius and asleep has no heart beat, but it’s not the worst. Even the spirit it can be a pretty crappy time when you’re in the chase but when you’re not gen rushing is pretty easy.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Options

Trapper and Spirit.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    edited August 2019
    Options

Hag. Mainly because nobody else I play with knows how to counter her, while I do. So it ends up being a 1v1 by the end and trying to get the door is just nerve wracking...

I just realized I already responded to this. XD

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948
    Options

@Raven014 I know! I hate when they just panic when triggering a trap or just don't understand they can crouch not to trigger them! If you play on XBOX hit me up, I'm rank 7 right now.

• savevatznick
    savevatznick Member Posts: 651
    Options

I don't like playing against Myers or Huntresses who are good at flicking their shots. I play enough on the killer side to read what Nurses and Spirits are doing, and Billy is loopable like anyone else.

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188
    Options

The hardest to play against would have to be a good nurse player:D But I do like chellenges:)

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968
    Options

Trapper.

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559
    Options

1.) Billy because I always find myself in situations where I find a chainsaw up my butt and I can't dodge at all...

6.) Trapper because most Trappers aren't sneaky with traps and just place them in obvious places repeatedly, leaving me with little agency.

5.) Pig because of her newfound super speedy crouch + un-crouch times and her unchanged, annoying breathing.

3/4.) Nurse because I always get hit and she's facing the opposite direction in which I've been downed or injured.

3/4.) Ghostface because of buggy reveal mechanics and not enough atmospheric sound cues.

2.) Freddy because his lunge animation looks terrible, and his speed makes no sense for those tiny legs.

7.) Corrupt Plague because there's no avoiding that red stream of skill-less-ness

I'm cool with all the others except possibly Doctor. Most of my issues with killers could be easily fixed with fixed visuals or better sounds. I really wouldn't mind dying nearly every game to Billy if that chainsaw hit was more cinematic.

• iBetClaudette
    iBetClaudette Member Posts: 299
    Options

Ghostface. Nerf that effer lol

• Raven014
    Options

Rank 8 survivor on Xbox, also a Rank 5 killer (I hate being here, survivors are obnoxious).

• Raven014
    Options

I find nurse easier, since you just have to get as much distance as possible. If you know they'll reach you, then juke. You can't loop her, but why need to? : P

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    Options

Trapper.

Even though I run Small Game, his bear traps make me super paranoid. After a Trapper game I'll even find myself worrying about stepping in one while I'm being chased by Michael or the Spirit.