Freddy is getting heavily nerfed again.

Options
Paragon
Paragon Member Posts: 45

The original post by the developers got taken down from the forums but one of my friends from Instagram took the pictures just moments before it got taken down and in conclusion,

Pallet amount will be from 10 to 1

And snares can be seen by survivors intermittently while awake within 10 meters from it

and

Credits go to

https://www.instagram.com/dead.by.jukes/ for taking the pictures

and https://www.instagram.com/totem_king/ for reminding me

@Peanits if you can further explain this I would appreciate it.

Comments

• lindenis
    lindenis Member Posts: 60
    Options

That is not true dud

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423
    Options

This would directly contradict what they said in the livestream, I doubt it's real.😅

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    Options

Weak attempt

• Guiltron
    Guiltron Member Posts: 149
    Options

LMAO

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

That was a joke thread made by someone.

• TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699
    edited July 2019
    Options

To quote the removed-from-YouTube video that became a meme, "Johnny Do Do Do" at exactly 1 minute (or was it 1:01? I forgot).

"Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha..."

First off, like people stated, this has grammar mistakes. The second photo is really fishy since there is grey to the left, yet the text cuts off. This makes ZER0 SENSE at ALL.

Second, They do not mention a new skin like that. it's a different post, that last paragraph removed all credibility which wasn't even there.

Sir, we are cry babies, but we aren't idiots. I'm astonished you actually believe any of us would believe it.

And if your story of the friend is true, and you actually believe it. then my second quote for the evening will be from this video.

to quote 0:27 , "May god have mercy on your soul"

This discussion has been closed.