Hatred for certain survivors?

Options
Camophlo
Camophlo Member Posts: 103
Does anybody else really and I mean REALLY hate certain survivors? I've grown a strong hatred for Quentin and Laurie since whenever I'm the killer, they're basically almost unkillable and cocky.. until said cockiness gets them killed. And their yells are kinda too high-piched through a headset

Comments

• flamestandish
    flamestandish Member Posts: 130
    Options

Not really. All characters are basically the same. Just their skins are different.
    I am a fair killer and chase everyone equally when I can. I avoid tunnelling. But on the rare occasion one survivor thinks they are excellent at the game and attempts to run me around, I will give chase =) , normally ending in my favour but sometimes in the favour of them.

If I had to choose one I dislike the most, I’d have to agree with you, Quentin must die >=)!

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

Not for certain survivors, but definitely for certain cosmetics^^

• FIEND8LOODED
    FIEND8LOODED Member Posts: 336
    Options

Despite Dwight being my first and currently only P3, they are the ######### WORST to go up against. Almost always teabagging and looping you for ages. Megs and Claudettes are also pretty bad.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

Bald Dwights on Xbox are always looking to flashlight save and bully you. I chose Myers and I did an ez 4 man. C:

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

Not really.
    I only dislike how 90% of the Survivors are Megs and Claudettes.

• Glebu
    Glebu Member Posts: 56
    edited July 2018
    Options
    If you dont hate p3 claudettes then youre either one of them or you never played killer
  • Wendy
    Wendy Member Posts: 14
    Options

David King. It's always some cocky Killerbully with an eastern european name that teabags every chance they get.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,907
    Options
    Claudette with a flashlight for sure. Nea while she can be toxic I have a soft spot for, I mean she is just trying to help me with my killing. For sure it has to be Claudette I dislike the most as killer AND survivor.
  • No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    Options

I’ve actually found Kates to be EXTREMELY obnoxious.

• Camophlo
    Camophlo Member Posts: 103
    Options
    Glebu said:
    If you dont hate p3 claudettes then youre either one of them or you never played killer
    I've fought against many p3 Claudettes but I always get lucky with the map not being too big or hard to see (I get The Game alot, idk why) so my personal experience against perfect condition p3 Clauds are lacking. 
  • Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,367
    Options
    Claudette, her level of stealth is totally unbalanced. It’s especially painful when I’m on Freddy with his vision. I can get away with so, so many jukes and hiding spots on Claudette that I could absolutely never get away with on other survivors. Her clothes should’ve been brighter to compensate or her breathing louder.
  • Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405
    Options

Laurie, she knows what she brought into this game.

• Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    Options
    Laurie because 9/10 of them run DS (kudos to the Laurie mains that don’t run DS) and the ultimate try hards Claudette (especially P3) if I see 4 in my lobby I equip a mori
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

@Camophlo said:
    Does anybody else really and I mean REALLY hate certain survivors? I've grown a strong hatred for Quentin and Laurie since whenever I'm the killer, they're basically almost unkillable and cocky.. until said cockiness gets them killed. And their yells are kinda too high-piched through a headset

I kill with kindness not hate.
    Kindness intensifies

• Kevvie
    Kevvie Member Posts: 175
    edited July 2018
    Options

Not usually, but today I had a Claudette in the green shirt which used the Autohaven Wreckers offering because the shirt exactly matches the grass to which they proceeded to urban evade throughout, had a hell of a time trying to find them. PS4 so the FPS made it a tad more difficult.

P.S. - I killed the rest of the team, I could not find her before she got hatch.

EDIT: David is the survivor I find the most toxic in my games, followed closely by Quentin.

• MegMain98
    Options
    Laurie because 9/10 of them run DS (kudos to the Laurie mains that don’t run DS) and the ultimate try hards Claudette (especially P3) if I see 4 in my lobby I equip a mori
    I mean it is her perk. You’d be foolish to think a Laurie would not run DS. Like a Claudette with no SC or a Meg without SB. Please...not gonna happen
  • Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    Options
    MegMain98 said:
    I mean it is her perk. You’d be foolish to think a Laurie would not run DS. Like a Claudette with no SC or a Meg without SB. Please...not gonna happen
    Right! I get surprised when I go to the end results and I see a Laurie not running it. It’s like what is this madness?! Am I in the right game?! Lol
  • LRGamer
    LRGamer Member Posts: 160
    Options
    Kevvie said:

Not usually, but today I had a Claudette in the green shirt which used the Autohaven Wreckers offering because the shirt exactly matches the grass to which they proceeded to urban evade throughout, had a hell of a time trying to find them. PS4 so the FPS made it a tad more difficult.

P.S. - I killed the rest of the team, I could not find her before she got hatch.

EDIT: David is the survivor I find the most toxic in my games, followed closely by Quentin.

You must have met me.
    claudettes,Megs and Neas are worse though
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,778
    Options

I'm a survivor main, but based off watching streamers play killer, Claudettes and Megs seems to be the most irritating and toxic.

• Linkdouken
    Linkdouken Member Posts: 32
    Options
    I don't play killer very often , but when I do, I have found it tricky against some camo Clauds 
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Orange Claudettes.
    I've never seen a single non-toxic Orange Claudette ever.
    The day one of them won't try to teabag me, I'll consider.

• VexTheHex
    VexTheHex Member Posts: 1,009
    Options

Megs and Claudettes were for the longest, the most toxic ones that I encountered on either side. Anymore, it's been Megs and Neas. When I rarely get Bills, they typically are pretty annoying as well. Tapps tend to troll everyone as well which causes his team to lose as well, but he is rather rare to come across anyways.

• Oink_Oink
    Oink_Oink Member Posts: 79
    Options

megs and feng mins.i don't know why but they are always toxic for hook rushing in my games.

• HunterLovesDBD
    HunterLovesDBD Member Posts: 16
    Options

David king let me tell you the story so just going in a match as Myers. And these stupid ass jerks come in and loop me so hard that I don't even get a single one of them on the hook. Who do they think they are at the end of the round his m8s left him and I got him on the hook didn't camp him actually just kind of said, "eat it looper." he lost said f me at the end of the game and he quit. What a jack ass.

• Doom_Punk
    Doom_Punk Member Posts: 371
    Options

All the females.

Annoying in sounds and character, ugly, and the players who play them are mostly toxic.

• MegMain98
    Options
    Doom_Punk said:

All the females.

Annoying in sounds and character, ugly, and the players who play them are mostly toxic.

Jake = embodiment of annoyance in sounds
  • MegMain98
    Options

Oink_Oink said:

megs and feng mins.i don't know why but they are always toxic for hook rushing in my games.

I wish Feng’s would help me off the hook, I get hook rushing Dwights and Megs. Feng is always the gen rusher, Claudette is also notorious for hook rushing when the killer has a mori.
  • Doom_Punk
    Options

@MegMain98 said:
    Doom_Punk said:

All the females.

Just personal taste but I never found him annoying since the day I started playing this game and mained him.

He isn't overly loud and obnoxious like every female in the game is.

Meg is the embodiment of ugly Survivor. 8-)

• MegMain98
    Options
    Doom_Punk said:

@MegMain98 said:
    Doom_Punk said:

All the females.

Just personal taste but I never found him annoying since the day I started playing this game and mained him.

How could you say such a thing?! Just kidding 

Meg has a pretty face in my opinion, better than all the girls except Kate.

Jake annoying little whining and moaning is cringeworthy. Bill and Dwight make the most realistic cries of pain.
  • Doom_Punk
    Options

@MegMain98 said:
    Doom_Punk said:

@MegMain98 said:

Doom_Punk said:

All the females.

How could you say such a thing?! Just kidding 

Meg has a pretty face in my opinion, better than all the girls except Kate.

Jake annoying little whining and moaning is cringeworthy. Bill and Dwight make the most realistic cries of pain.

If the females didn't have obnoxious sound effects, especially someone like Monkeyette, I wouldn't be bothered by them.

And also if they didn't look as ugly as they do, like Monkeyette, heh.

I agree on that last bit though, not the Jake bit but Dwight and Bill. The only male I guess that can be a little annoying is David, but I don't see him much so it evens it out to me.

• Envees
    Envees Member Posts: 370
    Options

Not really. But certain characters represent a possible play style to me more than anything else.

Kate - she is gonna be hard to chase and will have an easier time losing me

claudette - she is going to be either the super aggressive one with a flashlight or the totally passive you will never find me type who uses stealth and her camo to not get spotted

dwight - leader of the pack and equalizer

ace - jack of all trades and most likely to go for a chest right away

david - for some reason i think...DH and good at juking

nea - cocky little aggressive ######### who most likely will be rewarded with a FL in a chest and attempts to loop me to no end

jake - with toolbox then hes trouble and could go for my hooks

meg - designated hook saver or looper

bill - #########...do i really wanna do this now? This gonna be a seal team 6 squad?

laurie - dont save her for last cos you know she is carrying that knife or wil be given a flashlight

feng - ######### did she go? Better check the gens i know what that sneaky ######### can do

quentin - easy game. He is toast

david - hmmmm.......what do i do with him? No idea...better ignore him

They could all potentially have each others' perks so any one of them could take on the role of any other.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options
    Bald Dwights. I always find them so out of place. 
  • ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334
    Options
    Doom_Punk said:

All the females.

Are you calling Feng ugly? I think she's rather cute. Definitely one of the more attractive females imo. If you ever see my Feng with her long hair, cardigan, and leggings, super adorable haha.