tried freddy and his new build

dannyfrog87
dannyfrog87 Member Posts: 568
edited July 2019 in General Discussions

i love his power but why is he countered by object of obsession for goodness sake i was just well wrecked by swf one rank 4 one green and purple .... using object of obsession prime objective to well it felt like bully the killer flashlight clicker blah de blah. i knew how they was playing and on the red forest or whatever mothers is it called? safe too say i stood no chance purely because OoO probably combined with coms countered him .... even awake he can be seen and in typical survivor fashion pointed at me on a gen beginning of the game so that survivor knew lol .... completely killed my vibe after not playing for months .... so back to not playing i suppose

Comments

• Casm
    Casm Member Posts: 61

OoO doesn't really affect Freddy any more than most other killers. It's far less oppressive against Freddy than say Ghost Face or Wraith. With respect, I don't think this was a Freddy issue but rather a SWF simply taking advantage of OoO issue, which is problematic all on it's own.

It sucks though that you ran into a coordinated SWF that was using OoO so soon after coming back but based on my personal experiences, it seems pretty uncommon to run into those types of groups. (OoO groups, not necessarily SWF groups). Probably varies based on your rank but if you haven't played in months, your rank should be low enough that you shouldn't run into too many OoO SWF teams very often.

• CronaWins
    CronaWins Member Posts: 650

Just ignore them.

If his running around with OoO and clicking his flashlight, this means his not doing gens.

If your chasing one while the other follows, thats 2 people not on a gen. Doesn't matter if they are on comms or not, you will eventually catch them.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

Why does OoO matter against freddy in particular?

Like as opposed to Killers like Billy and Hag

• dannyfrog87

well considering im in the other world .... and they aint asleep ..... how the ######### can they see him? make sense now? lol. it counters his power .... same as ghostface even in stealth .... if he is still like that

• dannyfrog87

you are missing the point .... someone else was clicking it .... that map the house was an infinite ..... and it rendered me useless the guy with OoO relaying my location ..... it literally breaks freddy for being able to do anything in that respect

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

His power isn't being stealthy. So removing his non-existent stealth doesn't counter him.

Knowing his exactly location does not stop his traps from slowing your vault. Knowing his location doesn't change the fact that he may or may not be able to teleport to your location in 2 seconds. Knowing his exact location doesn't even counter fake pallets since he walks by real pallets too.

• Marcus
    Marcus Member Posts: 2,047

Well, OoO counters everyone who isn't Nurse or Spirit, so good luck with other killers.

• Rasinbran
    Rasinbran Member Posts: 240

Another baby killer complaining about object of obsession lol...

• SunderMun
    SunderMun Member Posts: 2,789

Object is a non-problem when it comes to Freddy; he's not a stealth killer.

Plus the devs have already confirmed they're working on its effect on actual stealth killers.

• dannyfrog87

baby killer? im far from a baby killer. let me guess you dont play killer much or at all? this is just bias and ignorance from you when OoO counters a killers power freddy is in another world so should not be seen by it but hey im a "baby killer" lol. great constructive input by you ....

• dannyfrog87

he is in the other world so why with OoO can be seen. i think people in this thread are missing the point. nevermind forget i said anything seems pointless when i get stupid comments like "baby killer"

• killermainxd
    killermainxd Member Posts: 25

awake survivors can still see him half the time and he still has a heartbeat radius, not sure how using ooo would really affect you that much... just take the L and move on my guy