Dark Devotion Question

ShyN3ko
ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

You become obsessed with one Survivor. Hitting the Obsession 

with your basic attack causes the Obsession to emit a Terror Radiusof 32 metres for 20/25/30 seconds. During that time, your Terror Radius is reduced to 0 metres.

The Obsession hears the Terror Radius they emit for the duration.

The Killer can only be obsessed with one Survivor at a time.

So the perk "Distressing" cant make it bigger,right?

But does it work with "Clownphobia"?

And does it work with the Doc passive killer ability?

I ask, because I want play Doc with some special dumb build:

• Coulrophobia
  • Dark Devotion
  • Distressing
  • Dying Light

Comments

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

Im pretty sure that every terror radius perk works with dark devotion. So yes coulrophobia should increase heal times if the obsession is in the radius of other healing survivors.

• Atrushan88
    Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,092

Wait I didn't know this was a thing! That sounds like it might work pretty interestingly with Unnerving Presence, Ruin, and Furtive Chase. I could hit the obsession, leave them, let them go do gens and have Unnerving+Ruin do the work for me for a little while, then when it wears off, hook them, chase someone else until the obsession is unhooked, hit the unhooker and do it all over again.

• KormitLeFrag
    KormitLeFrag Member Posts: 14

Someone finally using the unicorn build? Well, its more like:

UP, DD, Distressing, PGTW/Coulro

Obv it works. It works with zappy TR as well.

• JacksonWise
    JacksonWise Member Posts: 651

Not sure if this has been answered, but if you run Dark Devotion on Doctor with Monitor & Abuse and calm add-ons, will the survivor get the massive treatment mode terror radius or the small punishment mode one? Or can you control it by switching between modes?