FwozenColada Member Posts: 7
    Options
    Freddy Krueger

I love every licensed Killer except Pig >:I

• Leon
    Leon Member Posts: 56
    Options
    Leatherface

Leatherface stuck at 5%? omg not much love for that basement lover?

• Secundus
    Secundus Member Posts: 52
    Options
    Michael Myers

Myers, not just because of the series' success itself but also how great he is implemented into the game. I don't think there are any other character that scares me as much as him with his gameplay mechanics.

• Davadros
    Davadros Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Michael Myers

I just love to play my p3 Myers :)

• mr_horde83
    mr_horde83 Member Posts: 17
    Options
    Leatherface
    Face all day
  • MONKEYMAN
    MONKEYMAN Member Posts: 22
    Options
    Michael Myers

@RainMix said:
    Freddy just because he is so different to the other killers and when you get a kill its so satisfying.

That's because you never do?

• Dizzylizard
    Dizzylizard Member Posts: 7
    Options
    Michael Myers

if I could vote twice my other would be to pig, I love stealth killers.

• Xavarent
    Xavarent Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Michael Myers

He is just so scary to play against and to play as him feels so powerful !

• stereoparade
    stereoparade Member Posts: 12
    Options
    The Pig

I think Myers was probably the best & most optimized licensed killer to come out - but I had to vote for Amanda. I just love her power!

I'm actually really glad to see the love for the different licensed killers here in general <3

• DiegUaU
    DiegUaU Member Posts: 13
    Options
    Michael Myers

The Shape ♥

• iOrangeStain
    iOrangeStain Member Posts: 81
    Options
    The Pig

I love Myers, since Halloween was the first horror movie I ever watched. He comes 2nd place to Pig. I love her because she's just so cute. Seeing her crouch around, nod at you, walk away. So cute.

• TheWorldconsumer
    TheWorldconsumer Member Posts: 82
    Options
    Michael Myers

Easylie one of the more interesting killers out there- maybe difficult to play against survivors who are aware of their surroundings, but deadly if underestimated as only one surv feeding him enough evil may be all he needs to win the round.

• Grandma
    Grandma Member Posts: 36
    Options
    The Pig

It doesn't surprise me that myers is first but I haven't actually played him. I absolutely love the pig though, both for her thematic and her ability to mori people with her traps. I have lots of fun with her add-ons, and it never hurts a killer's case that they can literally t-bag survivors :P

• Samantha
    Samantha Member Posts: 20
    Options
    Michael Myers

Myers is one of my main killers - using the scratched mirror and monitor and abuse is just cruel :P

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Freddy Krueger

I play Freddy. It's fun to be invisible most of the time, and people say he's a lot worse than he really is, or at least potentially could be. A few QoL buffs would really make all the difference.

• MADM3RT
    MADM3RT Member Posts: 17
    edited May 2018
    Options

Myers, I had the scariest time with him when he came out. Before the Halloween DLC I was a survivor main and he scared the ######### outta me and I never understood how he works, until I tested him. No other killer plays like him, he is very well designed, his addons offer great variety and his music oh my god. I absolutely adore his chasing music and the Halloween theme in general.

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624
    Options
    Leatherface

leatherface is awesome. and insidious leatherface is scary af.... when i started leveling him up, i had tier 2 insidious, tier 2 iron grasp and basic agitation before any other viable perks because available. it led me to the conclusion that basement bubba is what they're pushing for....

• mistar_z
    mistar_z Member Posts: 857
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Michael Myers

I just got the SAW chapter and I'm really liking the Pig, the only problem is that her perks are so bad.

Pig>Shape>Cannibal>Nightmare.

Pig has a fun kit. Shape has a good kit. Cannibal was fun and is probably my most played out of the four. Freddy was a mistake, he's terrible to play and also terrible and outright unfun to play against.

• mistar_z
    mistar_z Member Posts: 857
    Options
    Michael Myers

@iOrangeStain said:
    He comes 2nd place to Pig. I love her because she's just so cute. Seeing her crouch around, nod at you, walk away. So cute.

Oh my life. She is. I nod at the survivors a lot because of it.

• TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435
    Options
    Freddy Krueger
    Sloth910 said:

Freddy mains REPRESENT

P3 Freddy main my self, at least 300 hours played as freddy
  • Tohmo
    Tohmo Member Posts: 248
    Options
    Freddy Krueger

@Sloth910 said:
    Freddy mains REPRESENT

YES MY BOY

• Prometheus7600
    Prometheus7600 Member Posts: 4
    Options
    The Pig!
  • RainMix
    RainMix Member Posts: 33
    Options
    Freddy Krueger

@MONKEYMAN said:

@RainMix said:
    Freddy just because he is so different to the other killers and when you get a kill its so satisfying.

That's because you never do?

LOL true

• Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    Options
    Michael Myers
    I don't really like playing AS any of the licensed killers. However, playing against a Myers who knows what he is doing is almost always a fun game.

One of my favourite moments was a time I found the Ruin totem fairly quickly. I decided to finish it even though he was coming. I knew he'd reached EW2, but I figured I could take a hook to get rid of Ruin. I finished the totem, started running, he popped EW3... and mori'd me on the spot. I didn't consider the possibility of a tombstone. I laughed my ass off over that one.

Myers is one of the only killers that genuinely scares me sometimes.
  • lionsou
    lionsou Member Posts: 61
    Options
    Freddy Krueger

Freddy for the win mostly because I want that glove

• Uncomfortable
    Uncomfortable Member Posts: 15
    Options
    The Pig

It was hard to decide between Leatherface and Pig, but nothing is better in this game than getting a reverse bear trap kill.

• swenpai
    swenpai Member Posts: 259
    Options
    Michael Myers

Myers is my favorite killer, including non-licensed.
    He is so unique, fun and incredibly strong! :)

• swenpai
    swenpai Member Posts: 259
    Options
    Michael Myers

@stereoparade said:
    I think Myers was probably the best & most optimized licensed killer to come out - but I had to vote for Amanda. I just love her power!

I'm actually really glad to see the love for the different licensed killers here in general <3

:D
    My favorite is Myers, but The Pig looks so fun.
    I'll probably buy her soon.

• GunManSpy
    GunManSpy Member Posts: 50
    edited May 2018
    Options
    The Pig

Whenever I play killer I always play as Michael Myers only because I find it easy to play him and he was the first licensed killer with that sweet custom chase music.
    As for favourite it's The Pig, Oink!

• Totohli
    Totohli Member Posts: 41
    Options
    The Pig

The Pig for me! Never played so much Killer before she got released, now i love it! Even 'tho she's far from the strongest, i just really love to play with her, being sneaky at times, getting heads to pop.. It's all very satisfying and that's the most important part, no matter if i get 0 or 4 kills :).

• TheScarletPotion
    TheScarletPotion Member Posts: 46
    Options
    The Pig

The pig Is my second main after hag she is really good at game stall and sneaking up to someone on a gen and just pulling them off always gets a good laugh out of me!

• Mike_Karman
    Mike_Karman Member Posts: 28
    Options
    Michael Myers

Micheal is my boy! I love that guy. And him suddenly appearing behind me when I try to repair something always gives me the heeby-jeebies :D

• MaxiferPriest
    MaxiferPriest Member Posts: 189
    Options
    Michael Myers

Well if Freddy wouldn't be so ######### #########, he'd be my favourite, but as it stands of now it is by far Michael Myers

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Leatherface

Leatherface. He one shots people and makes piggy noises.

Post edited by Acromio on
  • Lavernne
    Lavernne Member Posts: 98
    Options
    Michael Myers

Myers and Freddy <3

• lastloadout
    lastloadout Member Posts: 23
    Options
    The Pig

I love the stalky boy
    He watches over you and is always there for you

but when you're playing the pig
    and you get a kill with the reverse bear trap
    it's the best feeling in the world

• HIPSTERLION
    HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
    Options
    Michael Myers
    I would say leather face but I know its just because I love his lore but the way you made Michael ,he actually freaks me out '_'
  • Khaelorx
    Khaelorx Member Posts: 5
    Options
    Michael Myers

Michael Myers Sneaky Sneaky BOİİİ

• Kayleepaige
    Kayleepaige Member Posts: 42
    Options
    The Pig

Piggy is fun, though freddy is 2nd. Myers is the best if i want 3-4 kills though.

• BehindTheTree
    BehindTheTree Member Posts: 31
    Options
    Michael Myers

@Sloth910 said:
    Freddy mains REPRESENT

You must like pain.

• Saint_Judas
    Saint_Judas Member Posts: 43
    Options
    Freddy Krueger

@BehindTheTree said:

@Sloth910 said:
    Freddy mains REPRESENT

You must like pain.

There is glory in pain. There is also glory in realizing you can actually get ranks playing freddy, even if you can't get to those top tier ones XD Nah though, Freddy may be the worst killer ever but he has some fun abilities and I say he needs more love then he gets. And possibly a major buff lmao, because much as I love his stupid long lunge, he is very underpowered

• StrictlyPlatonicLove
    StrictlyPlatonicLove Member Posts: 1
    Options
    The Pig

I've played Michael a lot... but, I've started to enjoy the pig far more.

• Assasins_Pig_14
    Assasins_Pig_14 Member Posts: 10
    Options
    The Pig

Assasins Pig :)

• Peppa_Pigsaw
    Peppa_Pigsaw Member Posts: 184
    edited May 2018
    Options
    The Pig

I think my name gives away which killer I choose.

Pig is just such a good character, a very strong mid-tier killer who can compete at high ranks. That and her stun squeal is cute af.

• Leatherbilly
    Leatherbilly Member Posts: 384
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Leatherface

Other Bubbas in the house need to rep, 'cause 6% isn't lookin' good here, fellas. They need to know there's a market for Leatherface cosmetics.

• NinjaBanana
    NinjaBanana Member Posts: 5
    Options
    Michael Myers

Myers, duh. Only one who was able to scare me. I'm used to his stalking behaviour now but I still jump from time to time if I see him watching me from afar. I don't have much experience playing as him though.

I like the Pig and Leatherface. I absolutely despise Freddy Krueger, hated his movies, hate him in the game.

• MyFreddyIsBae
    MyFreddyIsBae Member Posts: 39
    Options
    Freddy Krueger
    I love playing as Freddy. I also love playing against him  :)
  • The_Manlet
    The_Manlet Member Posts: 474
    Options
    Michael Myers

The Shape is the best designed, most powerful and best encapsulates what it is like to be Michael Myers. After that, I'd go with Freddy even if he is poorly designed and weak. I have no interest in SAW so the Pig does nothing for me even if she is better designed than Freddy, and Leatherface, while neat, is ironically just a cheap knock-off of the Hillbilly.

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    Options
    Michael Myers

I love Michael Myers. I dont own him but i do plan to buy him at some point. I love playing against Myers. He is a really spooky killer and in my opinion the only killer that cultivates any sense of horror. A myers that is in tier 3 with judiths tombstone and fragrant tuft of hair is something to be very wary of.

This discussion has been closed.