Killers, is this okay to facecamp toxic survs?

Options
psinathedog
psinathedog Member Posts: 18
edited May 2018 in General Discussions
Im acting like a sweet killer: let them unhook their friends by flying away on my chainsaw (with bbc ofc xd). 
Buuuut if u teabag me for once... I will look into ur eyes till u die, dirty surv.

Teabag not banned by the rules...like camping also. So if survs act toxic - I can act like that too! Isn't it fair, ha?

Comments

• Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369
    Options

Well it isn't abusing an exploit like it was before, consider it like a camp with a little of bad manner on top of it, that's it.

• MonsieurGary
    MonsieurGary Member Posts: 31
    Options

Defending a hooked person a.k.a camping or face camping is allowed in the game and Devs said countless of times that it is okay to do if you feel it's necassary or if you find that fun(fun is subjective). Pallet looping, gen rushing and using crutch perks such as DS and Borrowed TIme are allowed too and even though as a killer main I complain(when I get super salty)about mostly survivor's strengths, I know that you can't hate the player for using an effective strategy, as toxic as it can look.
    Survivors are still more powerful at the moment though. But not perse for ONLY one or two things. There are a few major things and a lot of minor things, that together make it a major thing.
    I'm looking forward to seeing the PTB today and see how the changes are implemented.

• psinathedog
    Options

Defending a hooked person a.k.a camping or face camping is allowed in the game and Devs said countless of times that it is okay to do if you feel it's necassary or if you find that fun(fun is subjective). Pallet looping, gen rushing and using crutch perks such as DS and Borrowed TIme are allowed too and even though as a killer main I complain(when I get super salty)about mostly survivor's strengths, I know that you can't hate the player for using an effective strategy, as toxic as it can look.
    Survivors are still more powerful at the moment though. But not perse for ONLY one or two things. There are a few major things and a lot of minor things, that together make it a major thing.
    I'm looking forward to seeing the PTB today and see how the changes are implemented.

Waiting for PTB too, mate! For nerf of DS mostly.. *giggles*
  • HIPSTERLION
    HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
    Options
    I even let survivors go if they're nice but if they tbag 
    Oh man I will make them delete the game 
  • weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options

If you are particularly annoyed by someone's actions in the game, it's completely up to you. If I lead a Killer on a 3 minute chase and teabag him, I personally expect to get facecamped. It was never a bannable offense unless you did it to one person over and over for like a dozen matches.

Do it if they annoy you. Just expect more teabags, loops, and flaming in the chat.

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Member Posts: 44
    Options

I don't teabag I just try survive, chases last a while, I don't even loop around the same pallet I move from place to place trying not to loop, mix windows, pretty much never pull down the pallet, chases last a while and I get face camped -_-.

• psinathedog
    Options

@Sinistrous said:
    I don't teabag I just try survive, chases last a while, I don't even loop around the same pallet I move from place to place trying not to loop, mix windows, pretty much never pull down the pallet, chases last a while and I get face camped -_-.

feelsbadman

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    Options

Just play however you want.

The survivors are already doing that while they are tea-bagging you.

• ApacheLand
    ApacheLand Member Posts: 35
    Options

Depends on the type of teabag lol sometimes a double teabag means thank you :) but if they turn their back and teabag that's usually a toxic move

• [Deleted User]
    Options

When you pick up the mantle of playing the killer, you should be treated as a predator. If your prey stays and annoy you, coil yourself around it and you know.. snap

• Milloni161
    Milloni161 Member Posts: 34
    Options

@HIPSTERLION said:

lol yeah I spam the ######### out of the mori button until they dc xd

• Cat
    Cat Member Posts: 43
    Options

I think that survs deserve to get toxicated if they are toxic towards you :)

• HIPSTERLION
    HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
    Options

@HIPSTERLION said:

lol yeah I spam the ######### out of the mori button untiMilloni161 said:

@HIPSTERLION said:

lol yeah I spam the ######### out of the mori button until they dc xd

The mori spam is just 1 way of it . believe me there's much more ways to do it .

• JakeMain
    JakeMain Member Posts: 5
    Options

Catch me first. Then let's talk about face camp. :p

• psinathedog
    Options

@JakeMain said:
    Catch me first. Then let's talk about face camp. :p

RAWR!!!!

• Kayleepaige
    Kayleepaige Member Posts: 42
    Options

If i get teabagged or continuously flashed i will camp them. Id rather have just that 1 kill just for their salt.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@psinathedog said:
    Im acting like a sweet killer: let them unhook their friends by flying away on my chainsaw (with bbc ofc xd). 
    Buuuut if u teabag me for once... I will look into ur eyes till u die, dirty surv.

Teabag not banned by the rules...like camping also. So if survs act toxic - I can act like that too! Isn't it fair, ha?

First mistake. You are a killer, not a "sweet" guy who plays fair or lets survivors have fun

• DSN512
    DSN512 Member Posts: 11
    Options

yea lol

• DrDeepwound
    DrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557
    Options

of course.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,210
    Options

i mean all this joke on survivors rule book and killer rule book people forget the golden rule treat other how you like to be treated.

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    Options

You can play how you want, but I personally look down on it just because it's giving in to what they want, and you're missing out on more points sitting there.

• caz_
    caz_ Member Posts: 218
    Options

Yes its okey. BUT ask yourself. it is really worth to throw a game just because of one kid? i dont think its actually fun to stay infront of the hook and just stay there for 2 minutes? maybe some people have fun with that who knows. but IF you really dont care about having fun then dont facecamp them, play your game as always and pressure everyone you will have more fun that way belive me. i also was like you.. camping toxic people. but with time i realized how unfun it is and that it isnt worth to throw the entire match just because one kid.

But its on you.

• RizeAki
    RizeAki Member Posts: 1,209
    Options

“Omg did I see you crouch?! You must be camped!!!” That’s how stupid you sound

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 896
    edited June 2020
    Options

Doesn't have to be fair, but it is guranteed not to change the attitude of the tbagger. Facecamping is the silent way to say I'm upset with you or the way the games have been going in general. That let's them know they got what they came for- into your head.

• Huff
    Huff Member Posts: 1,480
    Options

When people necro a thread from 2 years ago...

These threads seriously need to auto lock after a certain amount of time.

• DSN512
    DSN512 Member Posts: 11
    Options

Maybe it was made 2 years ago but it's still relevant. Beats making a new thread.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    Options

Camping is fine to do in scenarios. But it can ruin peoples fun as it were, so it is considered by many to be toxic, no matter the situation, even though that is just factually false.

However

Toxicity + what is considered toxic by many, makes things more toxic.

Tread those waters carefully.

• Rogue_Shadow7
    Rogue_Shadow7 Member Posts: 3
    Options

Play any way you want

• Huff
    Huff Member Posts: 1,480
    Options

If it was still relevant then people wouldn't have stopped posting here in May 2018