Have you ever gotten 32k bp as a Survivor?

vh_
vh_ Member Posts: 34

I mean... is it even possible?

I was wondering, because lately I've getting the dumbest teammates ever and it's getting almost impossible getting 10k+ bp per trial :P

Comments

• CakeDuty
    CakeDuty Member Posts: 995

Yesterday I was so close. I got 31.800 bloodpoints, only lacking 200 from the survival category.

Was got 4 safe unhooks, a couple heals, got chased for long + did totems and did 2 coop gens + a gate. I also had Deliverence and got to use DS on the killer cause he tunneled me. Woke Up a couple times cause killer was Freddy and I escaped.

It's really tough and requires you to run specific perks but it is possible. I'm just waiting for the upcoming survival point score changes.

• vh_
    vh_ Member Posts: 34

Omg that's so close!!

And will there be a survival point score change? I didn't know there was something planned already.

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

Survival score makes it near impossible, but Objectives can be hard too if your team is playing smart (meaning: you work on separate generators). And also, if you genrush , you'll probably only have a high Objectives or a high Boldness score, but not both.

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607

Max I got was 31.7k and it was due to a killer that wanted to farm xD

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520

@vh_

Had several survivors in my matches that got around 30k+ (can't remember if there was one with 32), if I had let them farm, because it was a 1v1/2v1 from the start on.

Sometimes you have just matches were only a 1 survivor joins the match, or early dcing guys. That there then the farm rounds for me. Still they have make fun and the survivor were usually grateful after the match^^.

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,370

I got it once when playing with a farming Pig

• No_Cluie_Louis
    No_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,093

It's stupid how hard it is

• Guertena
    Guertena Member Posts: 392

i think yes but the killer was farming

• SpitfireOrMichina
    SpitfireOrMichina Member Posts: 209

yeah 1 time every years

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

Due to how the survival category works it will be pretty difficult to do unless you're actively farming with the Killer they can give you more opportunities to get survival points

• Venomoriginal
    Venomoriginal Member Posts: 9
    edited July 2019

Yes. 3 times against Doctor and once against Trapper.

I doubt it is possible vs other killers unless they are farming.

• Manta
    Manta Member Posts: 117

Been playing since Summer 2017, and nope never

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I am sure I did a long time ago, I just don't remember when or how

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Hm lately no. I think i got it once when i got the Perfect Escape Achievement but other than that....

• Incurable_BOFA
    Incurable_BOFA Member Posts: 105

Someone mentioned it a while ago but survivors should be rewarded a certain amount of points in the survival category every 30 seconds they stay fully healed in the match, survival is really hard to fill up unless you're farming it with the killer.

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693
    edited July 2019

Highest was 31000 exactly... only way is to get hooked twice to struggle phase, have hatch closed, open both exits, and escape. Also do self care a couple of times. That seems to be the only way.

• NeonAlien
    NeonAlien Member Posts: 328

Yeah, but only in a long farming session with a bot killer. Selfcaring 100 times to finally max out survival. Fun. But in a regular match, no. The survival category just does not have enough sources to get points from.

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167

Nope, Survival score makes it almost impossible right now.

• premiumRICE
    premiumRICE Member Posts: 798

Yes, legit 3 or 4 times.