Rank 4 Solo please help

ritsuno
ritsuno Member Posts: 16

It is so so so hard to survive.

People just hook dive like crazy its insane, 2 people are down at the same time constantly.

30% of your games are mori's

Huntress is nuts id rather play against nurse all day.

Its not uncommon to get a map with less than 10 pallets.

I haven't played in a few months but I was always rank one. since I've been back for two weeks it seems almost impossible to survive.

Its like the game is balanced around 4SFW.

Solo is so painful please help.

Comments

• ColgateAdvancedWhite
    ColgateAdvancedWhite Member Posts: 616

Get 3 other friends and form a swat team. Based on the community comments and developers' direction, I believe this is the way the game is intended to be balanced.

• Mellow7
    Mellow7 Member Posts: 793

Well what are you trying to do? Pip or escape? As a solo survivor my main goal is always 1 pip. If you're looking to escape as solo survivor you should know that rarely happens because teammates are just very unreliable. With that said you should just do SWF but that won't make you a better survivor.

• altruistic
    altruistic Member Posts: 1,141

Your first mistake was playing enough to get that far in the ranks. Good luck. I hope you find some help!

• ritsuno
    ritsuno Member Posts: 16

Ya I want want to pip.

I'll try to find some people to play with, any red ranks wanna party? :x

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

Firstly, if survivors are hook bombing each other. It would be a great idea to use DS (Decisive Strike) to prevent the killer from tunneling you, and you get a second chance if the killer tries to mori you.

If you get farmed, and the killer is tunneling you for the mori, just jump into a locker to force a DS (just don't make it obvious that you have DS).

• prayer_survivor
    prayer_survivor Member Posts: 626

MoM is the solution. Sure you won't escape, but activate it can be a new objective in your survivors' live

• Nick_Wilde
    Nick_Wilde Member Posts: 20

Welcome in 2019 where all killers from newbie to old have 3/4k each match...

• Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835

Focus more on your own gameplay rather than what team does wrong.

If killer burns secret offering then just task manager your DbD and que into new lobby as most mori users play "scummy". I wouldnt waste my nerves with those.

Huntress have some good maps where she excels, but she has more bad than good maps.

It seems you are not familiar with some maps if it feels that there are less than 10 pallets so I would suggest you to play with Kates perk "Windows of Opportunity".

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

It won't make you a better survivor, but it will give you better results. it might make you a better survivor knowing you got three other people who won't selfishly screw you over intentionally, so you can actually work as a team.

For solo I got no other advice except maybe just play killer. I'm not playing survivor anymore, so that's all I got for you.