Legion build

Hi,

just started playing game a few days ago and Legion seems fun to play (even tho he isn't even in mid tier for a lot of people). I'm near reaching 50 lvl on him and i thought i can after that level up other killers to get thier perks for Legion. However, I'm not sure how should I build him.

I watched some youtubers playing him, but everyone had different build for him. I tried to think of build myself and here is what i made up:

-Nurses calling

-Ruin/Lullaby

-Thanatophobia

-Monitor&Abuse

Is it good enough, or should I change something in it?

Comments

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948

I'd do this one:

BBQ: He's a fast killer, you'll feel awesome when getting someone quite fast after every hook.

NOED: Fast and Vault + NOED = Doom

Nurses Calling: Just to keep them bleeding

Huntress Lullaby: Lets you know where they are and make them keep making mistakes.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

Personally, I use PGTW, Discordance, Ruin and I swap out Thana for Franklin's if they are a lot of items. Also, The Game is GODLY with Legion.

• fluffymareep
    fluffymareep Member Posts: 634

I say put together perks until you find builds you like. c: I've ran Ruin, Discordance, BBQ, and Spies; Discordance, BBQ, Pop, Overcharge; and sometimes I put in Thanta, too. I don't have all the perks on them quite yet, though experimenting with builds is fun.

• Brok3n
    Brok3n Member Posts: 51

Expose perks don't work very well with him as you can't down during FF meaning you have to play without a power after gens are completed if you want to get the 1 hit. Here's what I recommend:

BBQ: information and keeping up pressure after a hook

Ruin/PGTW personal preference here for stall and anti gen rush

Discordance: more information on gens as you want to play the current legion as more of a defensive killer (can be swapped with something else if you don't get much use out of it, I tend to have it proc at least twice every game, also your saving grace for an information perk if you don't have BBQ teachable)

Monitor and Abuse, allows you to get closer to survivors before tipping them off, increasing the chance of being able to quickly proc killers instinct and get a chain hit (assuming you found them with discordance or just found them being overly altruistic)

I'm personally not a fan of Thana. It would be a great perk for legion if the numbers weren't just awful. I barely notice it making an impact when playing killer and survivor

If you tend to be m1-ing alot you can swap in spirit fury + enduring. The perks you take out depends on how your games are going, but I would probably say swapping out discordance and Monitor and Abuse is a pretty safe bet

Sorry for the long post, and for the quote even though only the first part pertains to your comment @Carlosylu I have a tendency to ramble 😂

But @Predator3174PL this is my recommendation

• Brok3n
    Brok3n Member Posts: 51

My recommended build would be:

BBQ/discordance (I run both, I'll explain why later)

Ruin/PGTW (honestly this comes down to personal preference and the type of games you've been getting)

Monitor and Abuse (Get closer to survivors before they notice and get chain hits you potentially would've missed before)

Now this slot is where things open up and you have more variation imo. This is where I put discordance because I feel like this killer has the best use of his kit as a defensive killer because of the pressure and threat you can put on multiple survivors at once. I generally have discordance activate on average 2 or 3 times a game and that combined with monitor and abuse nets you easy chain hits, and on top of that if you run PGTW you now know which gen the survivors are focusing

Other options for this perk slot could be:

Sloppy butcher (only if against low rank survs who constantly heal against you)

Bloodhound (works as the opposite of sloppy butcher and makes it easier to track survivors who don't full heal)

Nurses calling (I generally would only run this if you are trying for hooks and tunnel kills instead of applying pressure through deep wounds)

Now the ONLY time I would consider running Thana is if you don't have any of the other perks mentioned above. It would be a great perk for Legion if the numbers on it weren't so bad

Also I wouldn't recommend any expose perks as they don't work with FF and if you want to use said expose perks you have to chase as an m1 killer without a power. I feel the 4 second stun/fatigue time after FF ends negates the mobility gained from it to catch up to a survivor

This is all my opinion and my opinion is subject to change feel free to discuss or debate with me if you have a different idea, always happy to debate and theorycraft about Legion

Sorry for the long post I have a tendency to ramble lol

• KormitLeFrag
    KormitLeFrag Member Posts: 14

BBQ, PGTW, Enduring/SF

Discordance, PGTW, CI, TT

DD, PGTW, Bamboozle, STBFL

Sloppy, Thanat, NC, M&A

build 1 is the best build imo, boring as all hell. Legion is sooo much fun yet not running STBFL, DD, Bamboozle or anything just to make things better, makes it dead af.

Though, I just thought about it some more, I need to try BBQ, PGTW, STBFL/Thanat, Bamboozle/Sloppy